Herbal Tea
Cocoa, Creamy, Earth, Sweet, Ginger, Spices
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 358 ml

3 Images

• “Need to calm down and sleep well. Tomorrow an exam from Mathematics. Again. Eight attempt. One more remaining. In end of April. So I took this tea out, andd although an aroma from pouch isn’t...” Read full tasting note
  • “Meh. At this point, I’m just not enjoying turmeric. Clearly all of those Vahdam advent tisanes ruined it for me… This does have a pleasant cocoa taste to it, but the turmeric is fairly strong as...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

The perfect caffeine free cuppa to accompany your tea & biscuit breather; packed full of calming herbs like turmeric & ashwagandha but tastes like a chocolate ginger nut biscuit! Yum!

Cocoa nibs, oat flowering tops, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, ashwagandha, cocoa shells.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

So I took this tea out, andd although an aroma from pouch isn’t great, rather quite uninviting, it tastes good.

Quite creamy and sweet, with nice cocoa hints; but as well turmeric is quite present.

Overall, a bit confused with rating. I like the sweet spot of it, but the turmeric is quite tamed here — but still gives unpleasant aftertaste. I think I could finish the pouch, but not worth buying new pouches.

Flavors: Cocoa, Creamy, Earth, Sweet

White Antlers

To me, turmeric is a medicinal and it never tastes good in tea. If the blend calms you and affords a good, restful sleep, that’s all that really matters.

gmathis

Hope all goes well tomorrow! May the fours (and fives and sixes and sevens) be with you!

ashmanra

Sleep well and all the best for your test!

Leafhopper

Good luck on your exam tomorrow!

Veronica

Good luck on your test, and I hope you’re able to sleep well!

Martin Bednář

Good news everyone! I have passed!

White Antlers

YAAAYY!! Not surprised to hear this great news!!

Veronica

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

ashmanra

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Hooray! Thank you for letting us know! I was thinking about it last night and wondering how soon we would hear!

tea-sipper

Congrats, Martin!

Martin Bednář

Thank you everyone!

Meh.

This does have a pleasant cocoa taste to it, but the turmeric is fairly strong as well.

Into the swap box it goes!

Flavors: Cocoa, Creamy, Earth, Ginger, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Skysamurai

I don’t blame you… turmeric is something I can only take in does. Even for the golden lattes I can only have them so often before its just too much

Mastress Alita

My favorite way to take turm is paired with coconut milk, and since you’ve been in a latte mood lately, that may be worth a shot to get through some of it, Cameron. (Granted, I normally make Golden Milk out of a powdered turm+spice blend, but I imagine I’d try it with traditional tea too if I had a lot of it to get through…)

Skysamurai

Oh man! coconut milk would be amazing. I will have to try that!

Cameron B.

Thanks Alita, I was thinking I might try some of the leftover Vahdam tisanes as cold brews as well…