Fair Lady Ancient Tea Tree Flower

Bulk
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Bitterleaf

From Bitterleaf Teas

Made from Lincang region ancient tea tree flowers, this cake is an excellent way to take a break from regular caffeinated teas. Unsurprisingly, this tea has an floral taste and natural honey-sweetness. Unlike the leaves, tea tree flowers contain very little caffeine, making this a suitable drink for the evenings or for those sensitive to caffeine.

About Bitterleaf Teas View company

Started off with a hot, Western style cup to drink while I (finally) watched the Switched At Birth series finale – I got super engrossed in the episode though, and when it was over I realized I now had a very cold mug of tea. Thankfully, this one tastes REALLY good cold though! It’s fresh, and has lots of great floral and stonefruit notes: peony, magnolia, nectarine, white peaches, and a little bit of honey sneaking in at the end of the sip. It reminded me so much of the Spring to Summer seasonal transition: just light, bright, fresh and really beautiful and natural.

I’ve decided that come pay day, if this is still up on the BLT’s website I’m gonna cake it.

(Also, that finale! Pretty much had everything I could have asked for/wanted; what a great end to an equally great show.)