Jasmine Poached Pears

Jasmine Flowers, Natural Flavours, Pear, Sencha
Pear, Custard, Fruit Punch, Jasmine
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

• “One of Bluebird’s sales teas that is now GONE. I’m happy I get to try it. Surprisingly when I open the pouch, there is the fragrance of a ton of pear but not so much jasmine. I was hoping for an...” Read full tasting note
  • “The notes of this blend are fruity, creamy and sour rolled into one. Is it weird to say that it smells like rhubarb and custard sweets? Probably, but it totally does! Jasmine Poached Pears tastes...” Read full tasting note

From Bluebird Tea Co.

We do appreciate a simple combo every now and again and, in our humble opinion, nothing beats a jasmine green tea. Scented the traditional way by laying jasmine leaves onto the grassy green leaves this blend ticks both fruity and floral.

Ingredients: Chinese Sencha green tea, pear pieces, jasmine blossom, natural flavouring.

Brew the perfect cup: 1 heaped teaspoon per cup – 80° C water – 3 mins – no milk

About Bluebird Tea Co. View company

One of Bluebird’s sales teas that is now GONE. I’m happy I get to try it. Surprisingly when I open the pouch, there is the fragrance of a ton of pear but not so much jasmine. I was hoping for an equal balance of the two, but the pear flavor is AMAZINGLY authentic. I’m sure the little pear bits don’t hurt the flavor either. The jasmine doesn’t seem to add much. But I’m loving this pear buttery green tea anyway.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // 28 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // 25 min after boiling // 3 minute steep

Flavors: Pear

Lexie Aleah

Sounds delicious

tea-sipper

Sorry, I already packaged up your teas or I’d throw some of this with them. :D

Michelle

Sounds yummy!

Jlvintagelove

that one sounds really good!

The notes of this blend are fruity, creamy and sour rolled into one. Is it weird to say that it smells like rhubarb and custard sweets? Probably, but it totally does! Jasmine Poached Pears tastes fruity, with a light jasmine flavour that combines with a tickle of grassy sencha. As a massive lover of jasmine, my heart ached for a strong jasmine note, so the gentleness was initially disappointing. But, the more I worked my way through the blend, the more I appreciated the balance of fruit and florals. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I ended up loving it!

For more on tea: www.tastethetea.co.uk

Flavors: Custard, Fruit Punch, Jasmine