Children of the Candy Corn

Black Oolong Blend
Black Tea, Dried Coconut, Natural Almond Flavor, Natural Coconut Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Oolong Tea
Coconut, Cream, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

1 Tasting Note View all

From Brutaliteas

Also includes whole candy corns.

About Brutaliteas View company

1 Tasting Note

I want to give a huge thanks to the Brutaliteas team who helped me place my recent order because I was super disappointed this tea was sold out and they managed to find one last ounce of it that they then added to my order as a free sample/thank you for ordering. It really, really made me super excited seeing it while unboxing because this is sort of the pinnacle of Halloween teas from their site IMO

I also don’t know how to explain how I was both so incredibly fucking excited to steep this one up while also knowing immediately that there was no way I was going to like it. I mean, it has soooo many candy corn pieces in it and it smells so thickly of starchy sugar paste and vanilla. As I just said in another tasting note from tonight, I don’t actually like the taste of Candy Corn – and yet, it’s top of mind when I think of Halloween things that gets me super excited for Halloween.

So, did I like the tea? It was fine. Very thick and sweet vanilla and almond notes that do lean well into the pasty sugary quality of candy corn, and I appreciated that authenticity even if I didn’t super connect to the flavour. It’s also pretty black tea dominant in taste which I did like a lot. However, ultimately and in this case most importantly… it was just very, very fun!

Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CU2fyOXAnAF/

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rkmPEXPCw&ab_channel=SuperCassette-Topic