Butterbotch

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Butterscotch, Cocoa Nibs, Marigold Flowers, Natural Creme Flavor, Rose Hips
Edit tea info Last updated by amandastory516

From Brutaliteas

Product description not available yet.

About Brutaliteas View company

Day 4 of advent. Very rich butterscotch candy scent when dry. I steeped it for just over three minutes, but I think that may have been too much. In addition to a strong butterscotch flavor there was also a tanic bitterness. Adding in cream helps mellow out that bite and blends well with the butterscotch flavor.
I love the wacky names that this company comes up with, but some of them I don’t know the reference for. This is one of them. Is there a band I’m not aware of? A meme that I missed? A horror movie I never heard of?

Advent day 4! I had a somewhat hectic day, and I’m a bit behind on sipping through my advent offerings. This is a Brutalities flavor I’ve been wanting to try for awhile, so I was happy to see it in the advent. Unfortunately, it’s a bit of a miss for me. The butterscotch flavor is far too mild for my taste, and there’s something a bit too astringent/bordering on sour that just isn’t working for me.

Dustin

Weird! I thought it had a fairly distinct butterscotch flavor. Maybe my sample had more bits of something flavorful than yours?

amandastory516

I thought it smelled pretty strongly of butterscotch, so I was surprised when it tasted so mild. Perhaps my tastebuds were effected by something I ate prior to tasting it?