The Crowconut

Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate, Dried Coconut, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Natural Coconut Flavor
Edit tea info Last updated by amandastory516

From Brutaliteas

Product description not available yet.

About Brutaliteas View company

Advent day 6. I’m really liking this tea. I had the first cup without any additions and it had a really good coconut flavor. Coconut is the main flavor, but it’s rounded out by the addition of cocoa which translates to a nutty flavor in my brain. I could distinctly taste the tea base, but I can’t identify what kind of black tea it is. For my second steeping I added some soy creamer and it took the tea to a whole new level adding a richness that I’m loving. I want more.
Also, with my first cup I thought it was only fitting to sit on my porch while drinking this tea and feed the crows that come to see me for breakfast each morning. I’ve been feeding them unsalted peanuts for a few months now and slowly winning them over. They are just starting to come grab the peanuts if I’m sitting still on the porch instead of tossing out a handful and retreating in the house to watch them stealthily through the shutters.

Advent day 6! This is a really odd tea. I’m not getting any chocolate, and the coconut flavor is minimal. I’m getting a really strong vegetal, almost artichoke quality to it.