Fat Black Pussy Cat

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Yesterday I cold brewed this and ended up adding 7-Up. That ended up being alright so today I decided to make it as a teapop to finish off the little bit of 7-Up that no one wants to drink now that...” Read full tasting note

From Calabash Tea & Tonic

Product description not available yet.

About Calabash Tea & Tonic View company

Yesterday I cold brewed this and ended up adding 7-Up. That ended up being alright so today I decided to make it as a teapop to finish off the little bit of 7-Up that no one wants to drink now that we have sprite in the house. However, I also was being lazy and the limeade was easier to reach than the 7-Up so that got added instead.

It’s actually refreshing in a tart sort of way. Between the hibiscus of the tea and the limeade, there isn’t much sweet but a nice amount of pucker. That works fairly well with the touch of spice in the blend.

i read this tea name wrong. that is all.

VariaTEA

Hahaha I don’t like this tea name

Mastress Alita

I love putting straight hibi flowers in lemonade, now I’m curious to try them in Limeade (and also Sprite, through I rarely have pop in the house, heh). Since I actually love hibi (only person on Steepster, I’m fairly sure) and have a bag of raw flowers I may have to try out both of these things soon over these hot summer months. Also, as the owner of a Fat Black Pussy Cat, I love the name of this blend. I’d never heard of this company and have added them to my huge list for whenever I decide to buy tea again.

VariaTEA

The limeade was an accidental purchase but has turned out to be quite good for mixing with teas. Hibi in limeade could be nice. I’m interested to see how your experiments work out. Also, hibi is not my favorite but I think I am more accepting of it now than I have been in the past.