Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Following the lackluster chai latte at the cafe today, I decided to go with something else…a matcha latte. Now, I normally wouldn’t get this because the matcha I drink is almost exclusively...” Read full tasting note

From Camelia Sinensis

Product description not available yet.

About Camelia Sinensis View company

1 Tasting Note

Following the lackluster chai latte at the cafe today, I decided to go with something else…a matcha latte. Now, I normally wouldn’t get this because the matcha I drink is almost exclusively flavored matcha. However, this was a white chocolate matcha latte and I figured I would give it a go.

I ended up really enjoying it. They whisked this matcha in some hot water and then dumped a few ounces of white chocolate. Like literal cubes of it. That was topped with steamed milk. It made for such a creamy and decadent latte. The white chocolate really came through and provided a great top note to the more vegetal base of the matcha.

It honestly was so good that I even got a matcha smoothie to go using this same matcha, a banana, and vanilla oat milk. Once again, I am enjoying it but the smoothie is a bit icy and not as good as the latte from before. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed this matcha today and would get either drink again.