Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cachou972

From Camellia Sinensis

The Wuyi Mountain, Fujian version of this famous Chinese wulong. Infused leaf gives a generous fruity perfume with woody and floral notes. The smooth, slightly sweet liquor has a delicat vegetal astringence with elements of grilled nuts and spices. A well-balanced tea with full and refreshing aftertaste.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

I took a sick day today because I woke up and not ten minutes later threw up all over my kitchen floor as I was making breakfast. No warning or funny feelings prior to the incident – just, sudden vomit. Sorry if that’s TMI.

Anyway; for the rest of the day I continued to feel pretty unwell and I did have another moment where I got sick – but at least I saw it coming and was able to get to the washroom. So, I didn’t do much in the way of tea drinking.

I add this earlier in the afternoon following a nap though; I woke up and for an hour or two everything felt alright. I seized the opportunity for tea. This was really nice; I think the choice to brew something up with a mild to medium roast was a good one; heavy roast would have been too harsh on my stomach, I feel. However this level of roast just felt warm, toasty, and comforting. Main notes were toasted/roasted walnuts and peach jam, with a sort of maple-y undertone and sweetness. Maybe a tiny hint of cinnamon, too? Or some other sweeter, soft spice.

This is just a consistently nice tea, IMO.

Cameron B.

Oh no! I hope you’re feeling better this evening. :(

Kawaii433

Ugh, throwing up is the worse :(. Feel better soon.

mrmopar

Hoping you are feeling better!

Mastress Alita

The worst kind of sick. Get well!

Nattie

Hope you’re feeling better now!