Zeste Eclair

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cornflower Petals, Currant, Flavor, Ginger, Lemongrass, Orange, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Grapefruit
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From Camellia Sinensis

The rocky mountains where this Rooibos grows leave no traces in its light and refreshing brew. This version, embellished with pieces of grapefruit and lemongrass, is refreshing like a sunrise over the Cederberg mountains in South Africa.

Ingredients : Rooibos, apple, orange, grapefruit (flavour), cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, coconut, lemongrass, pink peppercorn, corn flower and currant.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

All bright grapefruit and subdued citrus today in one of my favourite rooibos/fruit blends. Such a happy evening tea.

I really like this tea at first and I was in love with its smell. However, at some point, I started to think that is taste like medicine (or syrup) and since then, I cannot drink it.

Sniffing the dry rooibos blend made me think I had a lemon bomb on my hands, and I mean that in a good way. After brewing, what we have here is a gentle, but deep and delicious lemon with a touch of spice. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen anyone do to rooibos.