La Taïga Sauvage

Herbal Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Quite the list of ingredients, all harvested from Québec. A little thin but sweet, fruity and woody with a strong note of fir that evokes a feeling of near-winter, inhaling frigid, moist air...” Read full tasting note

From Camellia Sinensis

Harvested in the heart of our beautiful forests, the plants composing this herbal tea will sharpen your taste buds while also acting as a flu breaker, an anti-inflammatory medicine and a powerful release for the respiratory tract.

The delicious bluish-colored resinous liquor is energized by bitter sweet flavors alongside strong woody and vegetable aromas. Fine tasters will surely detect peppery and earthy accents in this mixture.

Infuse and re-infuse with pleasure to fully enjoy its generosity!

Ingredients: fir bud, Labrador tea, wild blueberry, yarrow shoot, spruce shoot, chaga, juniper berry, balsam fir, bearded willow. (Abies balsamea, Rhododendron groenlandicum, Vaccinium angustifolium, Achillea millefolium L., Picea, Inonotus obliquus, Juniperus, Myrica gale, Usnea barbata)

This herbal tea is offered in our new line of compostable bags. You can then put them straight in the compost bin collected by your municipality.

About Camellia Sinensis View company

1 Tasting Note

Quite the list of ingredients, all harvested from Québec. A little thin but sweet, fruity and woody with a strong note of fir that evokes a feeling of near-winter, inhaling frigid, moist air through my nostrils and catching the clean, cool scents of a northern Canadian landscape. Or for those unacquainted, I’d say it’s like a Christmas tree in a cup. A hint of wild blueberry and a tangy-sweet quality. Brewed for the recommended 7 minutes, there is a drying catch on the swallow but it tastes so cool and comforting I don’t care. A long-lingering resinous sweetness follows.

Directions call for 2tsp/250mL; I opted for something like 5 teaspoons for half my glass teapot, so 500ish mL. The mélange of ingredients with differing shapes and sizes doesn’t make it easy to get a varied distribution, so I did do some hand-picking of the larger ingredients instead of incorporating them into my teaspoon measurements.

gmathis

This sounds a lot like the piney-foresty blend I picked up at our favorite little TeaMaze shop. The “tree” vibe is unusual but refreshing!

Mastress Alita

I love pine/juniper flavors! I bet I’d dig this.