Mango Black Tea-- Naturally Flavoured

Mango
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Evol Ving Ness
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Sample from Evolvingness I have to say that this is a pretty tasty black tea. I’m not quite sure i’m getting exactly mango…there are a few notes in this that remind me of peach teas, but it’s NOT...” Read full tasting note
  • “The worst of my cold possibly has dissipated, but I am still spending time in my flannel pyjamas close to the vitamin C and tissue dispenser. My tastebuds are still dulled. Sadly, the tea festival...” Read full tasting note

From Capital Tea Ltd.

Mango Black Tea – Naturally Flavoured

Quality Ceylon black tea flavoured with naturally extracted mango flavouring and blended with dried mango pieces and yellow marigold flowers. These leaves produce a sweet and smooth tea liquor with an amazingly real tasting mango flavour. Highly Recommended!!!

About Capital Tea Ltd. View company

Sample from Evolvingness

I have to say that this is a pretty tasty black tea. I’m not quite sure i’m getting exactly mango…there are a few notes in this that remind me of peach teas, but it’s NOT peach. What it is though, is a lovely light, refreshing black tea. I think a little sweetner in this would really make the flavour pop. I’d also be interested in seeing how this brews cold. Nice cup for this late morning. :) thanks evol!

Evol Ving Ness

Delighted that you are enjoying this one, Sil. Interesting that the mango is not coming through for you because for me, it’s seriously mango, as in MANGO. :)

Sadly, the tea festival is out for me today and possibly tomorrow too. Having a cold and bustling around, sweaty and overheated, in crowds, lugging shopping bags of teas that I don’t quite need at the moment is not the ideal scenario. Visiting with tea frens is a drag when you are sick and possibly spreading your joy. And grumpy, sick me is a grumpy me. My sense of smell and taste are not to be trusted in trying out new teas today, so there will be no tea festival for me. Wise choice, but boo!

My throat is raspy and needed soothing. This tea is doing the trick. The natural mango is coming through my dulled senses as well. Deliciousness.

__Morgana__

Feel better!

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you, Morgana! Working on it.

Indigobloom

You were missed! Hope you’re better <3

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you! Still on again and off again with this thing. I am looking forward to hearing about how things went and what you bought! Hope you had a swell time.

Indigobloom

it was fun. bought a lot more than I anticipated. Didn’t hold back much because it isn’t often I get to try teas before purchasing them