Mango Black Tea-- Naturally Flavoured

Mango
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Evol Ving Ness
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Sample from Evolvingness I have to say that this is a pretty tasty black tea. I’m not quite sure i’m getting exactly mango…there are a few notes in this that remind me of peach teas, but it’s NOT...” Read full tasting note
  • “I cannot believe that I haven’t yet written notes about this tea. It is one of my standbys—most especially when I want a good cup of tea for either home or to go and I don’t want to have to...” Read full tasting note

From Capital Tea Ltd.

Mango Black Tea – Naturally Flavoured

Quality Ceylon black tea flavoured with naturally extracted mango flavouring and blended with dried mango pieces and yellow marigold flowers. These leaves produce a sweet and smooth tea liquor with an amazingly real tasting mango flavour. Highly Recommended!!!

About Capital Tea Ltd. View company

Sample from Evolvingness

I have to say that this is a pretty tasty black tea. I’m not quite sure i’m getting exactly mango…there are a few notes in this that remind me of peach teas, but it’s NOT peach. What it is though, is a lovely light, refreshing black tea. I think a little sweetner in this would really make the flavour pop. I’d also be interested in seeing how this brews cold. Nice cup for this late morning. :) thanks evol!

Evol Ving Ness

Delighted that you are enjoying this one, Sil. Interesting that the mango is not coming through for you because for me, it’s seriously mango, as in MANGO. :)

I cannot believe that I haven’t yet written notes about this tea. It is one of my standbys—most especially when I want a good cup of tea for either home or to go and I don’t want to have to make a decision. Grabbing this one is always a win. The flavour is very juicy mango with just enough support for the black tea to come through in each sip. Let me say that again—-very juicy sweet and lovely mango. I always steep briefly, ie. two minutes or so, for best effect. And another plus, it travels nicely throughout the day in either my travel mug or thermos.

Flavors: Mango

Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

hahahaha i totally pulled this one out to drink today before seeing your post.

Evol Ving Ness

Jinx!

Good thing I posted the tea on Steepster. Yes, yes, call me an enabler. :)