Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach, Orange, Apricot, Artificial, Berry, Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Stonefruits, Citrus, Bitter, Sweet, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go to bed...” Read full tasting note
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up inexpensively and...” Read full tasting note
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it any. This is a...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

"The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced."
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

It has a very nice, very strong peach aroma. The first time I tried it the taste was weak, but on a second try, I found I quite liked this tea. Brewing a second cup is decent but certainly not as good. Will probably buy this again once I finish this box.

The Thanksgiving tea marathon continues. The next find in mom’s cabinet. I would normally never buy fruit tea blend, but it’s a holiday, so I might as well try something new.

Smells good. I do like fruit, and juice, and peach. So I should like this, yeah?

Of course it’s good. The peach flavor is nice and crisp and clean. And if that’s what you’re looking for, this is great. We can argue all day whether this is “tea” or not, but in the end, it’s just a good sipping peach flavored tea blend.

I would like the tea base to shine through a little more. But that’s me. I’m a stubborn tea snob. ;)

Forget about whether it smells like peach for a sec. Because regardless of what the name is, this smells good! In fact, I recommend holding this cup next to your coworkers just to get them to say: “Hey, that smells yummy”.

Warm, it reminds me of warm peaches.
Cold, it’s good too.

You might want to be careful with the sweetner though. Maybe add a bit of water, if you put in too much. I was getting a really sweet vanilla on the tongue.

So far I’m.really impressed with their tea. I would make iced tea from this!

Iced, this is a wonderful, light and refreshing tea with a subtle peachiness. I don’t taste the chamomile at all (but I don’t have a problem with the taste of chamomile to begin with). All of my coworkers at the tea store (I am unaffiliated with celestial seasonings btw) that I work at love this tea.. which says a lot because we work in a premium tea company, and we prefer this to “our” peach tea, which is a flavoured black tea.

Flavors: Peach

This has long been one of my favorite herbal teas. You can use a spot of honey, but if you steep this long enough you won’t need it. Delightfully sweet and honestly peach, my orchard obsession is well sated by this in the off season.

Flavors: Peach

This tea was perfect. Slightly sweet and peachy but I did not notice any tartness like many other fruit teas. I will definitely be buying this tea again.

200 °F / 93 °C 6 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

After a seriously healthy dinner, this tea is perfectly artificial enough for dessert.

Flavors: Apricot, Artificial, Berry, Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Stonefruits

I’m getting over a bout of something so I’ve been sticking to herbals for the last two days. This one was in the sampler box I picked up and I love it. It totally beat out my childhood favorite, Raspberry Zinger, and my favorite peach tea which was the White Peach loose tea from Wegmans.

It tastes exactly like unsweetened peach juice! I do taste a little bit of citrus undertones but it’s mostly delicious peachy goodness.

Flavors: Citrus, Peach

rosebudmelissa

For whatever reason, the peach flavoring in tea never tastes right to me. It’s a shame because I love peaches and don’t mind peach flavoring in candy, but I just can’t stand it in tea. So wierd.

taipwnsu

I actually can’t stand peach flavored things usually and peaches themselves are a little too sweet for me but I loved this one enough that I’ve been debating whether or not to pick up some more peach teas to try them out :3

rosebudmelissa

It’s funny how that works out :)

Bought this tonight in a sampler box while I was shopping for chili fixing to make this weekend. Decided I needed some caffeine with it, so brewed the peach sachet for three minutes, and then added a black pearl sachet for the final three minutes. Once it was done I put in a teaspoon of Splenda and poured it over a glass of ice.

It is really tasty this way (I’m not big on hot fruit tisanes) so typically it’s going to be used to flavor a black tea or just treated like Kool-Aid. Yes, I would recommend the peach to be made in that fashion, as I don’t prepare it any other way.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

I bought a sampler pack of Celestial Seasonings Zinger Teas off of amazon (5 teas, 4 teabags of each). So far I have had 2 of them (Blueberry and Black Cherry) and they blew me away. I was very excited to try this tea because the smell of the teabags smelled like a mix of peach and orange cream-sickle. Yum.

Just like for the other 2 teas, I put the four teabags in a 2 L pitcher of cold water to cold brew. For the 2 previous teas they were tasty and perfect at 2 hours of brewing. For this one though, it tasted very weak with just a scent of peach and not much else. After 5-6 hours of cold brewing I tasted again and not much had changed. I think because this has floral ingredients as the main ingredients instead of hibiscus there just isn’t enough “oompf” for the 4 teabags to make a decent pitcher of iced tea. I think If I had 6-8 teabags for a pitcher it would be very good, but unfortunately that isn’t the case. Overall I am a little disappointed by this tea. I did keep the teabags in the pitcher and threw in 2 teabags of another kind to make a tasty iced tea. I just wish I had more teabags of this tea so I could try again and not rate this one so low because It does have potential.

If i can find a pack of 20 tea bags of this tea somewhere in the future I will repurchase to give it another try. However, as for now, I will use up the many teas I have for iced tea.

Iced 8 min or more 66 OZ / 1951 ML
Kirkoneill1988

ive tried their peach IIRC. and its ok stuff

Kristal

Even if I can’t get a 20 tea bag pack, I will still get another sampler pack again and try steeping the 4 tea bags in 1 or 1.5 L instead of 2L.