Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach, Orange, Apricot, Artificial, Berry, Black Currant, Fruity, Hibiscus, Stonefruits, Citrus, Bitter, Sweet, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go to bed...” Read full tasting note
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up inexpensively and...” Read full tasting note
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it any. This is a...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

"The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced."
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

My husband and I planted some fruit trees in our backyard last year, among them a single peach tree. It was the smallest of the bunch but has now grown to be at least 8 feet tall. The branches still aren’t strong enough yet to hold many peaches so at the beginning of the season I had to pick off each little baby peach. There must have been at least 75 and let me tell you – it was painful. Some time passed and I happily realized that three of the baby peaches had kept themselves hidden from me, sneakily tucked away behind some large leaves. By then, they were just too big to pick so we decided to let these three grow. Well, yesterday they were ripe enough to eat and oh were they good. Dark red in the center, almost as dark in some places as a ripe red plum. We snuck a few bites and put the rest in the freezer for safekeeping. Perhaps there will be a small pie in the near future. Or some blueberry – peach jam. Who knows? I do know we will enjoy them fully, whatever we decide. To honor our sweet little peaches, I’m having a cup of peach tea this morning. I hope this lives up to its name.

This tea smells like peaches while steeping but I’m not tasting them at all in the resulting liquid. It actually tastes to me like Peruvian Inca Kola a little bit, though not nearly as good. I think Inca Kola is made with lemon verbena so maybe there is some of that here? Not sure, but I do know that there isn’t enough flavor here for me. It’s also a little bitter and a little weak which is unfortunate. It’s too bad. This really could be so much better.

Flavors: Bitter, Peach

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Picked this one up the other day since I love peach teas and it’s an herbal, plus these are the kinds of teas that my family really likes so I give it to them if I hate it, or if sometimes I don’t hate it since they just like this brand of tea.
I really do like some of their teas, just not tons I guess.
Was kinda expecting it to be more peachy.
But it just tasted more kinda artificial and kinda like the outside of the peach. The skin or whatever. I mean it has a lot of flavor. But not that right peach for me. I know my family will like it though so that’s great for them! :D

Flavors: Artificial, Peach, Sweet

A strong tart-peach scent/flavor – only recommended if you REALLY like peach (which I do!).
Oddly enough it’s much less tart when cold.

Thankfully this one doesn’t have the hibiscus aftertaste that makes me avoid most fruit teas, so it’s probably going to be a staple in my cupboard. (There is hibiscus in the ingredients but further down the list than usual — also maybe the tartness from the peach and orange peel cover up the taste?)

Recommended for: Those who like strong fruity flavors/scents, those who are looking for a fruit tea without hibiscus (seriously, what’s with people putting that stuff in every darn thing?)

Commuter Notes: Teabags but no wrappers, overbrewing might lead to overly tart tea.

Flavors: Peach, Tart

I’m really surprised I haven’t logged this one yet, it’s one of my absolute favourites. It has a wonderfully peachy scent dry, and tastes just as peachy after brewing.

I’ve done it at both 200F and Boil (now that we have a variable kettle). By the cup I use one bag, by the pot I use 2. I don’t find any need for milk or sugar with this one, it’s perfectly fine clear.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 250 OZ / 7393 ML

This tea isn’t bad at all. I was expecting a hibiscus-y monstrosity, but it actually tasted more like peach with a hint of chamomile. It’s a nice reminder of the past summer because it really does taste quite like peach. A nice, non-objectionable herbal to put me to sleep. Lovely.

This smells like ripe, juicy peaches, in an over-the-top way that verges on the artificial. The flavor is peachy with a veneer of tart hibiscus. Or is it hibiscus with a veneer of peach? Either way, it’s very drinkable. Blunt, sweet, simple. Tasty iced. I don’t think of it as particularly exceptional, but then again I made it to the bottom of the mug awful quick.

sipdown

As noted in some of the other comments, the tea definitely does taste like those candy peach rings. I don’t like to leave the tea bag for this one in all too long otherwise it taste somewhat over-herbally to me. If you leave it in for just a minute or so, it has the sweet taste of peach rings, but very minimal fragrance.

It’s a good tea for daytime or nighttime. One of my co-workers loves it.

I really like this tea. I love peach teas and this one was one of the better ones I have had. It has hibiscus in it, which I am not usually a fan of, but it is definitely hardly noticeable. The chamomile and peach notes are definitely the prominent flavors and make this a very enjoyable tea.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Awesome peach tea! i love the peach taste!

This is one of those teas that smells better than it tastes. Not that it tastes bad, or even weak, but the scent is just a burst of fresh peach, and then the taste is a bit more hollow. This tea is sweet on its own, but I added some sugar to see if it would brighten the flavour up. It actually did help some, though it still doesn’t taste as delicious as fresh peaches.