Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Mint, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Peppermint, Mint, Vanilla, Sugar, Cinnamon, Candy, Spearmint, Honey, Vegetal
Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by charles wachsberg

2 Images

• “I won’t post every time I have this one for my evening cup – but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
  • “Yesterday and today I’ve had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat…triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can’t properly explain it actually. It’s scary because DH has been dealing with a...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste way...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Can’t make this one without everyone knowing.
Tastes of buttery mellow mintiness.
Turned a coworker onto this one, which is double badness since i don’t get back
to the US enough. :P

It was Christmastime and as I strolled down the tea aisle in the local grocery store, I saw this festive tea. It is certainly an interesting idea for a tea so I decided to give it a try. This was my first tea from Celestial Seasonings and I have to say that I’m looking forward to trying more from them. The initial scent of the tea is exactly like a candy cane. The tea also tastes remarkably like a minty candy cane, and it’s very enjoyable. The package says that this comes on a green tea base but it tasted more herbal to me than anything. Nevertheless, this is a great tea to try if you are fortunate enough to find it.

Yummy for nighttime green tea or anytime you don’t want plain green or caffeine. I like it and have an extra box for back up. I heard someone suggest that brewing this and adding a packet of hot chocolate makes for a mighty fine holiday drink. Haven’t tried it, but might soon!

I initially avoided this tea, thinking it would be like Celestial Seasoning’s “Blow Your Head Off” Peppermint. But I read Jillian’s suggestion to try this tea. I’m so glad I did. It’s now become one of the daily after dinner teas Mom and I drink. It’s sweet, minty, doesn’t rev you up and soothes the digestive tract. Thanks again, Jillian.

This tea tastes great at any time of the year! It soothes me while I’m at work. I love the mint flavor and the fact that you don’t have to add sweetener.

Based on the smell of this tea bag I was expecting it to be overwhelmingly strong but it’s actually not. It’s very nice. It’s one that’s enjoyable as it cools. Had it with sugar and some milk.

Flavors: Peppermint

This is a wonderful tea – really the only teabags I keep around, but keep them around I do! It’s the perfect accompaniment to a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich (recipe below) or a just before bed dessert drink. I like it in the summer when the mint gives a cooling vibe.

Sandwich Recipe: Toast some potato bread, add creamy peanut butter to both slices, sprinkle some chocolate chips on one slice, then sandwich it together and toss it in the microwave for ten seconds per side. You’ll thank me!

Flavors: Mint, Vanilla

Added milk and sugar for a delicious cup, reminds me of a latte.

Flavors: Peppermint

Apparently this tea never made it to my cupboard! I got a whole box of it from M a while ago (very generously, thank you so much!!), and for some reason just never added it to my cupboard or spreadsheet, or wrote up any notes on it. It’s like a ghost tea! I drank Santa’s Secret earlier today and got to thinking about other candy cane/minty vanilla teas, and remembered that this one had been really good. For a green, and a bagged green too, I was super impressed with the smoothness of the base. It was a decaf too, so I drank it at all times through the day and the box didn’t last me very long at all. Maybe that’s why it never made it into my cupboard. I’ve only tried a few Celestial Seasonings teas, but those I have have either been really delicious or completely horrible. I’m glad this was one of the delicious ones!

I’m a big fan of mint teas, and this one is a lovely addition to my cabinet. I discovered it two years ago I believe, and tried it based on the whimsical polar bears frolicking on the package. probably. anyways. I’ve gone through periods of drinking this tea all day every day for weeks, and I’ve gone through periods of not being that bothered over it. I’m not sure it’s for everyone, but for me at least it’s one of only a handful of teas I always always have in the house (which usually requires stocking up in december as it is seasonal). it’s gentle, festive, and a marriage between a mint and a dessert tea that I quite enjoy.