Herbal Tea
Citric Acid, Dried Lemon, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Natural Lemon Flavor, Orange Peel, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Lemon, Lemon Zest, Citrus, Sour, Flowers
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Would you like some hibiscus with that hibiscus or perhaps maybe some hibiscus? If that’s not pleasing, we also have hibiscus! No? Hmm. Did I mention we have hibiscus?! I love this tea with...” Read full tasting note
  • “umm is this even tea? it tastes like just lemon in water. that is colored very dark. whew. i might lose this tea on the way home. like into the river or something. i’m not a snob really but i don’t...” Read full tasting note
  • “Yesterday I spent about 4 hours in my garden, weeding & mulching my asparagus beds (for a photo of the newly emerged asparagii, visit my FB). This box of lemon zinger has been in my cupboard...” Read full tasting note
  • “And another one that I don’t have in my cupboard and haven’t logged yet. Three teabags left in the box now. I brought this one because my husband loves lemon. It’s soothing with honey to balance...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

A hibiscus tea with more lemons than you can count, this blend is a rejuvenating addition to your day!

“There’s no mistaking a Zinger®! The classic lemonade stand-style refreshment of this enduring favorite starts with real lemons and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. We blend our lemons with hibiscus, whose tangy taste and ruby-red color are the signature of a Zinger, to create a bright tea that’s equally satisfying under the sun and the moon."
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.&

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, West Indian lemongrass, lemon peel and whole dried lemons, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), and citric acid

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This was a really pleasant lemon tea. It is called Lemon Zinger, I tasted the lemon but the way I prepared it I didn’t notice very much ‘zing’.

Flavors: Lemon

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML
Kristal

I just ordered a sampler pack from Celestial Seasonings and this one is in it. I’ll be interested to try it out!

This is one of the first fruity teas that I can remember trying, and it has remained a favorite over time. It tastes so bright and cheerful- perfect for a pick-me-up on a rainy day!

I was looking for a tart tea and I certainly got it this evening! Hmm.. There is definitely lemon here, but it’s shadowed by hibiscus. I don’t think the lemon is the lemon that I prefer, but it’s a decent lemon flavor if you’re in a pinch. As much as I wish this tea had more flavor beyond plain lemon and hibiscus, it was definitely what I wanted this evening and I could see myself picking up more just to have a tart tea on hand.

This is pretty much a strong lemon tea with a balance of other mild flavors that gives it a balanced slightly sweet taste. A nice light taste that is good when you want something refreshing but without the caffeine of tea.

mrmopar

Good to see you on here!

When you open the box this stuff smells like lemony heaven. I followed the brew directions on the box and was left with a thin, slightly tart, vaguely lemon flavored, cup of hot red water. I need to give up on these boxed teas but they are so dang convenient.

I love this tea! It reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg when I smell it. It is probably one of my favorite evening teas.

Flavors: Flowers, Lemon Zest

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 25 OZ / 750 ML

This is not the worst I have ever had, but I am not impressed. I am grateful that it tastes almost like its supposed to, but it has a candy after taste. Reminds me of lemon heads. The color freaked me out a little though…

Good for my throat, but unlikely to be on my top lemon teas list.

Aroma is like lemon pledge. The taste is like lemon juice and warm water, though the hibiscus flavor is noticeable. The color is a dark blush pink, from the hibiscus of course. Sweetened with honey, though the lemon flavor was still strong. Probably would not drink again, but a favorite among fans of lemon/citrus.

Though not as lemony as one might expect, I really do enjoy this tea especially with a little honey. It’s perfect for when you have a cold/sore throat etc. My only criticisms is that I wish the lemon taste were more apparent and the hibiscus was slightly toned down. This tea is definitely my favorite “Zinger” tea from Celestial Seasonings.