Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Floral, Mint, Spearmint, Blackberry, Herbaceous, Medicinal, Sweet, Lemongrass, Orange, Hops
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

3 Images

• “Backlogging: I finally joined the masses and purchased a Keurig recently – a mini one, since we don’t drink much coffee – and it’s teal. Eee! I love it. Anyway, I purchased the Sleepytime K-cups,...” Read full tasting note
  • “I saw my parents had a K-cup of this stuff, so I made it. I’ve been trying to find a good way to get myself to fall asleep and stay asleep. I’ve been using Benadryl and it makes me groggy in the...” Read full tasting note
  • “ikr i mean who even AM I?!?!? i’m drinking a camomile tea!? and bagged tea at that!? but listen, i did a 20 mile long run this morning and it made me stupid and the day all kindsa weird. (but ya...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s cozy; a good sloppy, bag-in steeper; and my hands were cold. This isn’t a sleep-inducer for me, but it’s soothing and calming and I was too tired to make anything that required conscious...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

A soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, Sleepytime® is the most beloved of our herbal tea recipes.

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Boring and bland. Rather have a rooibos before bed.

Enjoyable, spearmint very strong. Not best chamomile flavor. Cap it and let it steep a long time! some essential oils esscape if left open. no string is wierd and it kinda floats which u cant do anything about since theres no string.

worth adding to a night time tea collection

I like this infusion a lot. The herbs taste quite natural and fresh for a bagged variety. I’m also a sucker for packaging so no doubt the cute Teddy also helps…

I didn’t really purchase this for myself, but I gave it a try anyways. It was a pretty boring and dull tasting tea which almost tasted like medicine, so I didn’t really like it. It also has some kind of dryness to it since it makes my mouth dry after drinking it. I guess it wouldn’t be that bad if you tried using it primarily to make you sleep.

No idea what it is about this tea, but my husband calls it Nightmare Tea as he always has dreams that freak him out when he drinks this before bed. As for me, it’s a decent herbal tea, but not really my thing. This is more floral than I care for. I tend towards spicy or fruity blends.

One of my favorite herbal teas.
It helps me get to sleep.

A good, calming tea. The flavor is very nice. Not my favorite, but I like to keep it around.

I know I’m supposed to love this tea…but it kind of tastes like bubble gum to me and I sleep terribly after drinking it. The peppermint flavor and aroma is definitely the strongest part of the tea.

I love this tea, i found it in a grocery store recently at first think nothing of it, but then remembering how much i drank it when i was younger. i am not sure if i like ti beacuse of the taste, or the nostalgia.