Honey Vanilla Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Honey, Lemongrass, Licorice, Orange Peel, Roasted Chicory Root
Honey, Orange Zest, Vanilla, Flowers, Cream, Floral, Artificial, Fruity, Sweet, Fruit Tree Flowers, Pleasantly Sour, Peach, Baked Bread, Butter
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Celestial Seasonings

Combining the sweetness of honey and vanilla with comforting chamomile, this herbal tea recipe benefits both mind and body.

“Our satisfying Chamomile tea is cherished by many as a soothing antidote for life’s complications. We’ve added the delicious flavor of creamy, nutty vanilla, along with golden honey and just a hint of refreshing orange to complement our perfect blend of Egyptian and Mexican varieties of chamomile in this relaxing herbal tea.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, orange peel, natural honey flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), licorice, roasted chicory and West Indian lemongrass.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Probably my most drank bagged tea. Easily the best chamomile tea I’ve ever had. I like it best just to leave the bag in my cup while I drink it.

A comforting end of the day tea. Not spectacular, but nothing to complain about. I add a little extra honey to mine. The aroma is frankly the star of the show here.

Really does taste like syrupy honey on the tongue.

I really like the flavor of this tea. I really wish I could find it organic somewhere. Great vanilla scent, flavor blend well to tone down the chamomile.

I got 3 tea bags of this from a wonderful friend in the mail, and I’m trying it tonight. I’m not usually a chamomile fan, but this tea isn’t bad. I like the honey and orangey tastes to it – along with the hint of vanilla.

Flavors: Honey, Orange Zest, Vanilla

I drank this a lot in college when I was into herbal teas. It’s sweet, as in you can tell it’s artificially sweet. Good to drink if you want something hot and unassuming to go along with your studies.

Flavors: Honey

My husband bought this for me. I’m not wild about it, but it is nice break from all the straight chamomile I’ve been drinking. (I’m breastfeeding an excessively gassy baby, and the chamomile that gets into the boob juice seems to help) My two year old thinks it’s pretty good, though.

Used this to make a Chamomile latte. Used a spoon of honey, a little cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and clove. Turned out well.

Flavors: Cream, Flowers, Honey

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

So, it was cheaper to throw in a box of tea to my amazon order than to pay for shipping, so that’s what I did. This came in a sampler pack of 5, which gets my cupboard number up to 67. It’s never been that high before. As mentioned though, it’s mostly all small samples and my number will only go down from here….

This is the tea that I was most skeptical about. Reading the name, I thought it was going to be cloyingly sweet, and reading the ingredients I thought it was going to be a blast of licorice. Since the ingredients are finely ground I only steeped the bag for 1 min and it still produced a strong cup. Surprise surprise- it actually does have a bit of a honey-vanilla flavour that doesn’t seem artificial to me or is cloyingly sweet! There is also a good, basic chamomile flavour and no gross licorice taste. I really enjoyed this tea, and I got my husband to try some and he liked it too. This may be a repurchase!

Flavors: Floral, Honey, Vanilla

Boiling 1 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Honey and vanilla taste great with chamomile! It tastes great and is relaxing as you would expect from any chamomile.

Flavors: Floral, Honey, Vanilla