Blueberry

Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was ok. No additions. Light blueberry flavour, which is a refreshing contrast to David’s Blueberry Jam. I’m not a huge on the base, but I imagine there aren’t many Assam’s out there which...” Read full tasting note

From Citizen Tea

Once dubbed “the world’s healthiest food”, blueberries have made an appearance in almost every diet out there. And the reasons are simple: they are packed with antioxidants, they lower “bad” cholesterol, and they taste great, too. And this is something we just couldn’t ignore. We took a smooth and full-bodied black tea and topped it with the world’s healthiest food, added some blackberries to offer a sweet and tart taste, and dotted the blend with red and blue cornflower petals so it looks as great as it will make you feel.
Ingredients: Black tea, blueberries, apple pieces, blackberry leaves, red and blue cornflower petals, flavouring

About Citizen Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This was ok. No additions.
I’m not a huge on the base, but I imagine there aren’t many Assam’s out there which would pair well with bluberry. (assuming the base is ceylon, as most flavoured black teas are)
Also found it very smooth, and easy for sipping. There are some teas out there that I adore, but for some reason I can’t easily drink quickly if needed. I’m happy to say this isn’t one of them :)
This would go well iced, I think!