Black Pearls

Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I really needed this cup of comfort. Day two of my headache. It’s nice and warm and smooth and full of cigar like cocoa notes. Going back for round two shortly. Also. I’m just really sad this...” Read full tasting note

From Citizen Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Citizen Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Also. I’m just really sad this morning. Someone I dated many many years ago died yesterday. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth didn’t matter.
Addiction took over his life until it was over. I’m not sure if it was an OD or suicide, or a combination of the two. At heart, he was a really nice person who would do anything to help a friend… and yet make terribly non-PC jokes that were hilarious and broadly offensive all at once.
I viewed him from afar (mostly) on Facebook, not knowing how to help, after seeing him post about stints in and out of rehab, his declining quality of life after being cut off from family, and moving to a city known to be infested with drug problems, among other things. His critiques of Hamilton were surprisingly engaging. and heartbreaking. We spoke occasionally over messenger where I tried my best to offer non-judgmental support in the only way I knew how that wouldn’t impact my own well-being, just being someone to talk with.. a brief connection to the life of luxury he once had. Unfortunate proof, if I ever saw it, that money does not solve everything.

This headache of mine feels awfully appropriate right now.

gmathis

Some hurts tea can’t even fix. Praying for peace for you and your friend’s family.

Thanks gmathis. I appreciate that <3

Evol Ving Ness

So sorry, Indigobloom. It’s so hard, in a multitude of ways, to lose a former partner and a peer. Be kind to yourself. <3

mrmopar

Hope you feel better soon. I lost a friend Tuesday that I worked with years ago. The funny thing about us working together is that we were born on the same month, day and year. We often teased one another about being twins somewhere down the line.

Indigobloom

mrmopar I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and work twin. Sharing those special bonds with people really does make it tough to lose them

mrmopar