Holiday Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

• “I finally figured out what puts me off. While I don’t think this is a bad tea… the addition of apple seems to ruin the balance. It really doesn’t do much for me without milk, not unless I’m...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think this one is a little strange. I’m not getting much nutty as indicated in the description. It’s a little vanilla, a little sweet cinnamon, a bit alcohol,in a sharp black base. This is a...” Read full tasting note

From CitizenTea

With bourbon vanilla, apple, cinnamon and almond, this sweet, nutty tea is a cozy way to warm up on a cold day.
Black tea, apple pieces, ceylon cinnamon pieces, almond pieces, real bourbon vanilla pieces, flavouring.

About CitizenTea View company

I finally figured out what puts me off. While I don’t think this is a bad tea… the addition of apple seems to ruin the balance. It really doesn’t do much for me without milk, not unless I’m especcially in the mood for it, which is rare, but with milk, the apple bits just don’t seem to fit.
Once I get through the first few sips it kinda grows on me a teeny bit. Slightly remnicent of what I’d imagine an apple pie latte would taste like?
Also, the base tea is highly astringent in the sour ish way. So between those two factors, I’ll easily finish the sample…. but I won’t be replacing it in my cupboard!

I think this one is a little strange. I’m not getting much nutty as indicated in the description. It’s a little vanilla, a little sweet cinnamon, a bit alcohol,in a sharp black base. This is a snuggle up fall weather type tea. More fall than holiday in my opinion. Not my favorite, but a decent cup.