Apple Pie Oolong

Oolong Tea
Bamboo Leaves, Coconut Chips, Cornflower Petals, Flavouring, Green Tea, Lemon Peel, Marigold Petals, Oolong Tea, Organic Lemongrass, Peppermint, Sunflower Petals, White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

From CitizenTea

Product description not available yet.

About CitizenTea View company

I’m honestly just at a point where I’ve given up with tea at restaurants. I’ve officially become that person who brings my own tea, in a teabag, and just asks for a pot of hot water…

Maybe that’s bad restaurant etiquette – but do I care? No.

This one was great; I do find that it really reminds me of sweet, but also kind of supple and just a little bit spiced (with cinnamon) apple pie filling. There’s not much going on, or at least with this cup there wasn’t anyway, to make me think of the pie shell/crust itself so I don’t feel like I get the ‘complete’ picture. However, with how tasty that filling component is with the hints of cinnamon and coconut undertones I really don’t mind or feel I’m missing out. So it all works out overall!

mrmopar

Life is too short for bad tea.

Mastress Alita

That’s exactly what I do at restaurants, and I don’t feel any shame in it. They don’t serve decent tea on the menu, and I’m the customer. shrugs

Received this as a sample in my Citizen Tea order. It’s actually pretty tasty! Nice toasty oolong base with a warm apple flavour (not green apple). I absentmindedly drank both cups of it without noting anything specific down, but I did enjoy it and would definitely pick it up in the future.

The tea itself is pretty tasty-I just don’t taste an apple pie flavor.