White Cranberry

Fruit White Blend
Bamboo, Cranberry, Cucumber, Freshly Cut Grass, Straw, Sweet, Tart
Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

From CitizenTea

A tiny berry packed with huge benefits and flavour, no wonder cranberries have made their way into desserts, salads, and even their own sauce. Said to have anti-inflammatory properties and high amounts of dietary fibre, cranberries offer a slight sour but distinct flavour. To cut the tartness, we’ve blended cranberry blossoms with fresh bamboo leaves to offer a slightly woody flavour and a white tea with fresh and fruity notes. It’s safe to say this tea is as delicious as it is beautiful.
White tea, bamboo leaves, snow white tea, pomegranate petals, flavouring.

About CitizenTea View company

Hot cuppa that I drank during one of my group interviews earlier in the week.

I definitely don’t think the water was cool enough when I steeped this one up, because it had a sort of medicinal flavour to it – the same way that currants can sort of venture into medicinal territory if steeped too long. Not bad but not ideal. Apart from that, flavour was very subdued cranberry or cranberry jam, and lots of grassy elements from the bamboo in the blend.

Still a good cup, though.

Hmmm definitely a white tea. and there is something reminiscent of cranberry, though more like the dried fruit, not the juice or fresh fruit. The bamboo is hanging around as well and offers a nice body to the blend, however I would have preferred it without, so that I could taste the crispness of the white.
Once the cup cools, a fresh sweetness emerges, almost like honeysuckle. It lingers for a long time in the aftertaste!!
High marks given for a much deeper level of complexity than I anticipated