Cow Harbor 10K

Coffee
Edit tea info Last updated by AllanK
Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 18 oz / 532 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is tasty but strange. It is a blend with puerh tea, coffee beans and something else, I don’t know what until I call Clipper Ship Tea Company and find out. It tastes like someone brewed 2/3...” Read full tasting note

From Clipper Ship Tea Co.

Product description not available yet.

About Clipper Ship Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is tasty but strange. It is a blend with puerh tea, coffee beans and something else, I don’t know what until I call Clipper Ship Tea Company and find out. It tastes like someone brewed 2/3 of a cup of puerh and mixed it with 1/3 of a cup of coffee. I get the flavor of the coffee first and the flavor of the puerh in the background. I know the Chinesse sometimes blend coffee beans with puerh tea but this is a first for me. I am not sure whether or not I like it but I think I do like it. However, I wouldn’t want to drink it often so I’m glad I only bought 50g.

I brewed this once in a 18oz teapot with 3 tsp leaf and boiling water for 30 sec.

Flavors: Coffee

Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 18 OZ / 532 ML
AllanK

I have to say, this tea really woke me up this morning. Must be the coffee.

Kittenna

Cow Harbour made me laugh :P

AllanK

Cow Harbor is an actual place in Northport, LI. I don’t know how it got that name. The tea shop is from Northport. Many of their teas have LI based local names.

AllanK

There is also a race held there every year called the Cow Harbor 10K.

Kittenna

Haha, that makes much more sense!