Dark Chocolate Cookie

Alcohol, Artificial, Chocolate, Sweet, Cacao, Smooth
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

3 Images

• “This is from my January Sips by box. As yummy as the name sounds, I was really not excited for this one. I often have a difficult time with chocolate flavoring in tea, as it always tastes so waxy...” Read full tasting note

From Cookie Tea

This black tea blend is like indulging in decadent dark chocolate cookies – perfect for enjoying anytime to satisfy your sweet tooth or after dinner as a dessert tea. Sip this tea on its own or whip up a scrumptious latte with your favorite milk.

Ingredients: Black Tea, Cocoa Bits, Coriander, Flavoring

Caffeine Level: High

Brewing Instructions: 1 tsp | 8 oz | 208° f | 4 mins

About Cookie Tea View company

1998 tasting notes

This is from my January Sips by box.

As yummy as the name sounds, I was really not excited for this one. I often have a difficult time with chocolate flavoring in tea, as it always tastes so waxy and artificial to me. But here we go…

Yeah, not a fan… The chocolate flavoring has an almost boozy quality to it, as well as tasting like cheap Easter chocolates. I’m not sure I can taste the cacao nibs or the coriander here, unfortunately. A pity, coriander sounded like such an interesting addition!

Flavors: Alcohol, Artificial, Chocolate, Sweet