Thank you VariaTEA for the sample of this one! I pulled out a few black samples out of my closet to work on since my sipdown drawer was looking a little lonely, and this is one of them. I must say, the sample section in my closet is looking awfully empty right now; I’ve been doing a great job of keeping my cupboard at a reasonable number lately.
Also, I have to admit that I don’t remember much about this cup though I do strongly remember the second one I had of it (the sipdown one; which I’ll write about later – there’s more stuff in the queue to get through first). Because of that I’ll just have to rely on my notes to summarize what my thoughts were when I had it…
- Made in my timolino
- Visually lots of interesting things going on in the leaf
- A little hard to pinpoint what’s in this/the flavours based on sight and smell
- I don’t taste any rosemary… Thank God?
- Why does Rosemary instantly remind me of lesbian alien lovers!?
- Oh, this is why: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdykbgfLmJ1rb5pqfo4_500.jpg
- It’s a Homestuck thing…
- Back to tea: Even if I don’t taste Rosemary I do taste the rose, which is well balanced
- The fig is stronger than I expected it to be
- The caramel just makes the fig seem richer, like some sorta glaze?
- Is caramelized fig actually a thing?
- The black base is JUST A TOUCH bitter, but nice overall
- Yeah, this is better than anticipated
- Just weird; like canon alien lesbian lovers…
Flavors: Burnt Sugar, Caramel, Fig, Rose