Hug in a Cup!

Herbal Tea
Apple Pieces, Blue Cornflowers, Chamomile, Cinnamon Chips, Elderberry, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Raspberries, Rose Hips
Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

From Cuppa Geek

Hug In A Cup! This blend is the perfect companion to wind yourself down after a busy day or even when you have the case of the sniffles!

Ingredients also include echinacea.

About Cuppa Geek View company

Advent Day 22, From the Depths of the Grab Bag

sniffs the packet “Oh, okay.”

“So, it smells like apple cider. That’s what it smells like to me. Apple cider, and it kinda tastes like apple cider with cinnamon stick. And uh, it tastes a little flat next to that black tea I had last night with lavender. It tastes a little one note. yawns It’s good. It’s not as good as the one last night though. I’d says it’s a 7. Would I drink it again? Yeah, but I wouldn’t order it. Maybe it’s got some rosehips in there. Alright, what is it?”

Hug in a Cup! I rattle off the ingredients.

“Well I guess it is kinda complex, isn’t it!” cackles

CuppaGeek Advent Calendar, December 20

Unfortuantely I get only hibiscus tartness, hints of lemongrass and cinnamon warmth. Yep, pretty much basic and I have hoepd more fruity taste, but it just wasn’t there. I understand that putting all the ingredients in such a small pouch is tricky; maybe it isn’t just my thing.

But the name deserves something like that: a red tea, if possible fruity and with cinnamon warming. Idea is good, just some details to make it great :)

Flavors: Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Tart

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

12032 tasting notes

advent day 9

yeah that’s right….day 9. I’ve been waiting for someone to add this one for me as i’ve been swamped with work – 2 days left to close out 109 different things that need to get done before January. right. lol (thanks VariaTEA!)

This one was a little boring for me. It was nice as a cup of chamomile tea, but that’s sort of all it was for me. I didn’t really get the berry taste in this one – mostly just chamomile. Which was nice because i haven’t had chamomile tea in forever but i’m not sure it was what the blend was intended to be.

CuppaGeek Advent Calendar – Day 11

The cinnamon smell in this one was strong. Cinnamon and hibiscus. Don’t love it.