Fluffy Bunny Tails

Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

From Cuppa Geek

Black tea, Natural Cream Flavoring, Cotton Candy, !arsh,allows, Freeze Dried Raspberries, Orange Peels, Green Rooibos, Marigold Flowers, Mango Pieces, Apricots, Natural Orange Flavoring, Natural Lemon Flavoring, Apple Pieces, Hibiscus, Rosehip, Lemon pieces, Lime Pieces, Peppermint, Lime Leaves, Natural Lime Flavoring, Natural Vanilla Flavoring

About Cuppa Geek View company

I am a fan of this one. It’s an interesting fruity blend – not at all what i expected but good! almost don’t need the black base in here to some extent.

This one is currently out of stock and I am not sure if it was seasonal for Easter or if it is coming back.

Since it lists black tea first, I expected it to be very black tea-ish, but my first taste of this was as a hot tea with no additions for breakfast one morning and it tasted like a lovely and light sweet herbal instead of a flavored black tea. With tons of ingredients like this tea has, that could have been the draw of the scoop.

I made it next (twice) as a pitcher of sweet iced tea. I can not emphasize enough how strongly I feel that ALL iced tea needs a day in the fridge to meld! (At least that is what my mother called it, and she made sure her iced tea was made well in advance of being served.)

After a day in the fridge, this was a really nice fresh and fruity tea with hints of candy taste. It seems much more like black tea now, too. After TWO days in the fridge, this had really come together as a special sweet treat for the hot hot days we have been having. (We are hitting the mid-80’s already but since the mosquitos are not bad yet I am outside doing lots of yard work and getting hot and tired!) The flavors have mixed with each other and settled in comfortably and the cream and vanilla are coming out more. It really does have a fluffy lightness!

This one will be iced for me from here on out!

derk

I know you’re going to do it regardless, but enjoy these beautiful days before the humidity summons those pesky mosquitoes :) My body doesn’t react to the mosquitoes out here like it did in the midwest. They’re out in the spring here since we have rainy winters and bone-dry summer and fall.