Lemon Lavender Cookie

Oolong Tea
Apple Pieces, Blue Cornflowers, Lavender, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Oolong, Orange Peels, Rose Hips
Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Having this for breakfast with an English muffin this morning. I started the day with watering the garden because it was still only in the 70’s and we are supposed to hit 91F later. Watering means...” Read full tasting note

From Cuppa Geek

Product description not available yet.

About Cuppa Geek View company

1 Tasting Note

Having this for breakfast with an English muffin this morning. I started the day with watering the garden because it was still only in the 70’s and we are supposed to hit 91F later. Watering means carrying a five gallon bucket (35ish pounds) of water from the rain barrels to the garden…about eight trips usually does it. Then there was scrubbing the small garbage can and vacuuming in preparation for the day. So even though I wasn’t broiling hot, I wanted something light and lovely instead of my usual black tea.

This has lots and lots of lemongrass (which I usually grow and forgot to plant this year) and apple pieces, and I see some lavender flowers and a little oolong in there. The flavor is largely lemongrass forward with creamy vanilla and lavender rounding it out. The color is deep gold so there must be more oolong than I realized. I followed my usual Cuppageek protocol and made three steeps in the Kamjove, all combined to keep it evened out.

I really didn’t know if I would like this one, but I am enjoying it. It certainly does seem to be making me feel very chill and relaxed. I had waaaay too much caffeine yesterday and didn’t sleep much last night, so the relaxation is much needed.