Fruit Oolong Blend
Cinnamon, Coconut, Cranberry, Floral, Pineapple, Rose
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Cuppa'T Specialty Teas

Oolong tea, pineapple bits, coconut chips, natural flavour, cranberries, sliced citrus, rosebuds, pomegranate, vanilla bits, tea blossoms.

About Cuppa'T Specialty Teas View company

I was hesitant to pick this up because of Rose being one of the ingredients. I thought I would try it anyway. This is pretty decent, kind of a lot of different flavours going on though. In some weird way, the flavours kinda work, almost like a hot floral fruit punch. It sounds weird though doesn’t it!!

No idea where the name comes from though…the brew isn’t pink—-the roses maybe? IDK.

Cold-brewed the last of my sample. It was much better this time around than hot. The coconut became more present and the cinnamon and citrus hung out in the background.

Cupcake binge…

Tre gets back in from Regina sometime tomorrow so I thought it’d be nice if I made cupcakes tonight so he’s coming home to something sweet. It also doesn’t hurt that it’ll probably help with him feeling less ticked off that he was gone a whole week and a still haven’t done the dishes. For anyone curious, I made Butter Pecan Zucchini Cupcakes with a chocolate frosting! Instead of a cup of water, I used 1/2 of milk and 1/2 cup of Southern Butter Pecan creamer, which has only made them even more over the top rich and indulgent. Mmm; moist and yummy!

I am both the best and worst roommate.

Anyway, this was the tea I brought with to work today! I’ve only had it once before; cold brewed, and I think I felt pretty impartial to it – you know, it wasn’t necessarily really good but it wasn’t awful either. Hot was quite nice though!

There are a lot of ingredients in this blend, and so the combination of flavours is a little bit overwhelming. You’re tasting so many at once, and in different proportions – but it comes together to make one nice flavour. For me, I greatly tasted the sweet, floral rose among other floral notes from the oolong base and cinnamon, pineapple, coconut and a dulled down cranberry flavour. It kind of reminds me a little of DAVIDsTEA’s Alpine Punch blend if I’m being honest – but a touch more tropical and with no marzipan flavour. It’s like drinking a really, really good potpourri?

I’m confused about what time of the year/temperature it’d be appropriate to drink this though; it has the sweet fruity flavour of a summer tea (I mean common; Pineapple/Coconut) but the warm, snuggly comfort factor that a good winter tea also possesses. Have I sent this one out to anyone else? I’d really like to see what other people think of it…

Anyway; it was better the second time around! Gonna play around a little more with hot preparation styles since I have lots left and now know I prefer hot to cold with this one.

Kristal

I just made red velvet cupcakes for my husband’s birthday for the first time. My goodness, they are dangerous!

a whole week with no dishes being done… oh man. i’d freak hahaha