Bergamot, Bitter, Blueberry, Flowers, Soap, Tea
High
Edit tea info Last updated by ThainofBuckland

From Custom-Adagio Teas, Laur Marriott

This tea is inspired by the tenth Doctor. There’s little else to be said. The focus is blueberry with a blend of British teas that should satisfy the palate of any Whovian.

ingredients: black tea, assam tea, ceylon tea, natural blueberry flavor, orange peels, natural bergamot flavor, raspberry leaves, blue cornflowers, blueberries

About Custom-Adagio Teas, Laur Marriott View company

I’ve like this one the best thus far. I’m surprised that the blueberry flavor comes through as well as it does. It smells quite a bit of bergamot when I opened the bag but surprisingly I do not taste any. For a blueberry tea it is good but overall nothing amazing.

This smelled like blueberries and bergamot. It tasted floral and a bit bitter with an aftertaste of soap. Not really my cup of tea

Flavors: Bergamot, Bitter, Blueberry, Flowers, Soap, Tea

ThainofBuckland

Did the soap taste come from the blueberry or the bergamot, if you don’t mind me asking?

rosebudmelissa

Probably the bergamot. I didn’t taste the blueberry at all. I think the combination of floral and bitter is what made it taste soapy to me. I tend to be very picky about fruity and floral black teas because I tend not to like how the flavors interact.

ThainofBuckland

Alright. That’s good to know. I’ll look at the ratios of blueberry and bergamot and adjust them.