Rooibos Rhubarbe-Coco

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

From Dammann Freres

Rhubarb for freshness, coconut for the exotic, two flavors combined with the round and smooth notes of rooibos in a delightfully gourmet infusion.

Dominant note: Exotic fruits Type of tea: Rooibos Main flavour: Coconut Complementary flavour(s): Rhubarb

About Dammann Freres View company

Very good rooibos with a strong coconut taste and a slight rhubard. The vanilla taste of the rooibos is present and is added nicely to the rest.

Trying this one last week, I thought it would be another for the sale list. But trying it again, it’s completely different. Both steeps didn’t have any notes of coconut at all. But this one has plenty of rhubarb (last time it didn’t). Maybe because I used a teaspoon and a half or maybe because I made sure my serving had whatever those fruit pieces are included. The rooibos results in a nice dark cup and the flavor is like rhubarb with cream. This is my fourth favorite rhubarb tea I have around though. Can you tell I like rhubarb?
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoon for a full mug// few minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 4 minute steep