Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Pumpkin Pieces
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Burnt, Burnt Food, Caramel, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Brown Sugar, Spices, Sugar, Sweet, Cream, Clove, Almond, Chocolate, Molasses, Nutmeg, White Chocolate, Cloves, Creamy, Lemon, Spicy, Tannin, Tea, Vanilla, Rooibos, Carrot, Smoke, Cake, Baked Bread, Cookie, Oats, Candy
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

From David's Tea

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, caramel, carrot, lemon peel, pumpkin candies, pumpkin flakes, natural and artificial flavouring. Contains milk and soy.

Price per 50g: $7.98

About David's Tea View company

Another tea brought by a well meaning family member.
I dont care for chai, but I do love all the spices that go into chai, so I keep trying them.
My mom made an absolutely delicious pumpkin ring, I though that this would go well with it. Wrong.
It was just weird. I had to spill out my cup.
It didnt taste like pumpkin, it kind of smelled like carrots. It had a sweet sort of fertilizer smell and the fruity flavor had an over ripe quality – not a good thing.

I’ve said it before and I will probably say it again – I will leave the chai spices to baking and curries.

K S

I’m with you. I just don’t ‘get’ chai.

Jenn E

Totally agree with you on this one! I actually normally like Chai and STILL didn’t like this tea! It tastes burnt to me… Yuck!

A bit of chai, not enough pumpkin. I thought this tea would be a pumpkin spice sorta thing, im disappointed. Maybe I’m making it wrong because no matter how much i over-steep it it doesn’t taste like much.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin

this tea i wouldnt drink if i was forced to. it leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth & it tastes almost burnt. Super artificial tasting as well. completely dissapointed.

Flavors: Burnt, Burnt Food, Pumpkin

I didn’t care for this tea. Wasn’t for my tastes. I gave the rest to a friend.

I’m liking this tea. I don’t know that it really delivers on the promise of chai, but it has a convincing pumpkin flavor along with the accompanying spices. I’m getting more cinnamon out of it this time, but I drank it too fast to analyze it more. The resteep is a little week.

I got this tea as a sample with an order from David’s Tea online, and I fell in love with it. I honestly didn’t think I would enjoy it when I first took a whiff, but it’s become one of weekly teas. I like to let it steep for a while to get a strong brew.

Flavors: Caramel, Pumpkin

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Trying to sip down some teas I need to part with. This one is ok- though chai teas are not my particular favorite. I think I may need to try this one as a latte to give it a fair review. I think my taste buds could still be off from having the flu so I am saving my better straight teas for when I’m feeling back to normal. I made this in my DT tea press and it kept me warm on the way to work…only 9 degrees this am. February & March are such dreary months in my neck of the woods. Hope you all have a great day.

I love this tea. I like to add pumpkin spice creamer to make a latte :). I always steep the leaves twice, at least.

Flavors: Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Pumpkin

2 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

I’ve only tried this hot as a tea and as a tea latte. This is Delicious with a capital D. This tea is the embodiment of fall! Its got pumpkin, a hint of spice, and the brown sugar really makes it taste richer. Take a sip of this and you’ll instantly imagine red leaves falling from the trees as you walk through a long pathway of red, orange, yellow and brown.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Pumpkin, Spices

Nice tea, may have steeped too long as it was a tad bitter on the end of the sip, but I was multitasking and cooking dinner, haha. Not overly sweet, but enough that I was able to drink it black. I typically lean towards sweeter teas, or herbal caffeine free teas, but this was a nice change. Just enough caffeine that as a law student I can drink a cup at night and power through my reading without being up for hours on end. Didn’t taste a lot of pumpkin, but I only had one cup, so may be different if I get a different combo of leaves. Overall, really pleasant, low caffeine option that I will be adding to my collection. Not something I would choose to drink everyday, but great, nonetheless.