Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Apricot, Peach, Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Jasmine, Hibiscus, Pear, Rosehips, Pineapple
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Charlie

From David's Tea

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

About David's Tea View company

Beautiful peachy/apricot flavor

Flavors: Apricot, Peach

This tea has been one of my favorites so far. It has a floral taste, and smell that isn’t overpowering, with a slight fruity flavor, but still allows you to taste the blend of white and green tea. Very relaxing and tastes wonderful. I would only recommend one steep, however, as it gets a rather bitter aftertaste if you steep it twice.

Flavors: Floral, Flowers, Fruity, Jasmine

june 22/17 this is the last tea of a marathon tea day that included an oolong, 2 shengs, a shou, and this. this one kind of grinds my gears a bit because i can see what it could be, but i feel like i have to be gandalf to brew this thing properly. the main flavour here for me is peach, but i am still not able to make this so the bitterness goes away.

4 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Floral with light hints of fruit, possibly pear? Tastes best iced.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Pear

This is what I call “my cup of zen”

One of the rare teas in my cupboard that smells incredible and surprisingly tastes even better. It’s a delicate white tea with hints of jasmine, hibiscus, and a field of flowers. It has a light sweetness, strong aroma, and balanced flavor. Floral without being too perfumey. Each flavor becomes more pronounced with each sip. It’s like a bouquet of flavors and aromas that slowly blooms over the course of drinking. Beautiful and refreshing

Flavors: Floral, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Rosehips

This tea was a free sample with my online order and smells absolutely amazing. It has a floral flavour to it which I don’t care for much and is easy to oversteep if you use water that is too hot or leave the tea in too long. I did finish the whole cup, but it’s not a tea I would buy or want to drink again. If you tend to like floral teas, this would probably be your “cup of tea” more than it is mine.

Flavors: Floral, Flowers

This is by far one of my fave white teas.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 1 g 230 OZ / 6801 ML

Delicate and refreshing…with peach notes. My favourite white tea.

Very light and refreshing! Smells VERY fruity when dry but that does not translate to the cup. I am not a fan of the super fruity herbal teas so I was pleasantly surprised by this white blend. Very mild in flavor and more “tea” flavor than anything.I kind of taste pineapple but I’m not 100% sure what the fruit note is.

Flavors: Pineapple

One of my absolute favourites! Light, floral, and delicate — but beware, it’s very easy to scald these leaves, which results in a very bitter cup of tea.