Cinnamon Rooibos Chai

Cinnamon, Rooibos, Spicy, Sweet, Clove, Orange, Spices, Cardamon, Ginger
Edit tea info Last updated by TheArchivist
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 355 ml

From David's Tea

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. Your new favourite beverage also contains South African rooibos, Zanzibar cloves and citrus oil. Delicious.
Ingredients: Red Rooibos, orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, natural honey and cinnamon flavouring.

About David's Tea View company

Very flavorful cinnamon herbal

I really enjoyed this! I got a sampler kit from David’s tea and it had this in and- I don’t like roobios much, but this really did it for me! Sweet, spicy, good flavor and scent. Really nice cup on a cold winter night

Flavors: Cinnamon, Rooibos, Spicy

Very cinnamony – and very sweet. I adore cinnamon and I love chai, but this isn’t my favorite way to enjoy these flavors. This was a sample – I won’t be purchasing.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I thought the cinnamon in this brew was a little intense, so I added a sprinkle of raw sugar. I think it’s good to drink for an itchy throat and as a small pick-me-up.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Orange

I received this for Christmas in a tin over the winter holidays and I’ve only had it a few times since. This is mostly because I’m not fond of the sickly sweet cinnamon. I know most people like it, but it’s not for me. I do enjoy cinnamon hearts and cinnamon (as in the spice), but for some reason this tea doesn’t do it for me. Anyway, I still like it with milk as a spicy latte in the mornings. It actually makes a decent plain tea or iced tea as well. I find it iced with a tiny bit of lemon/fruit juice balances out the sweetness. The chai spices work really well with the cinnamon, so I actually recommend this blend to others.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices, Spicy

3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 350 ML

Tastes a lot like the small red candy hearts that are popular at Valentine’s Day.

Flavors: Cinnamon