Birthday Cake

Rooibos Tea
Sprinkles
Caramel, Honey, Vanilla, Sweet, Sugar, Rooibos, Maple, Brown Sugar, Cream, Chocolate, Cake, Tea, Frosting, Sugarcane, Baked Bread, Custard, Butter, Artificial, Maple Syrup, Cotton Candy, Creamy, Pancake Syrup
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From David's Tea

What’s the best thing about birthdays? It could be the presents, or spending time with loved ones, but let’s be honest. It’s all about the cake. With vanilla icing, and lots of sprinkles. And this sweet and festive rooibos blend brings the taste of birthday cake to your cup any day of the year – sprinkles and all. Best of all, not only is it low in calories, it also has all the goodness of rooibos. Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

About David's Tea View company

Best served as a tea latte, it feels both creamy and light at the same time. The smell of vanilla is a bit overwhelming, but as a dessert tea it is a delectable mix of vanilla, caramel and honey.

Flavors: Caramel, Honey, Vanilla

1 tsp

So tasty!

Flavors: Sweet

This tea was meh. Just meh. I wasn’t overly impressed with it at all and don’t understand the hype. I tried it because of unrelenting recommendations from friends. I’ve tried it hot, hot with agave, and as a hot latte and still am not much of a fan. It’s too much sweetness without any real flavour for my taste. I won’t be repurchasing this and am glad the 50 g bag I got is now gone as it took me months to finish it.

Flavors: Sugar, Sweet

Eh.
Quite honestly I am a bit underwhelmed by this tea. After reading the reviews I was expecting a creamy, rich treat. What I actually got was a pretty blah cup of rooibos with some vanilla. Not detecting the cream, hint of maple, or strong cake flavor. Cloying with no depth
It’s fine for when I want something warm at night I suppose, but it’s nothing really to write home about.

Flavors: Rooibos, Vanilla

Some friends got me this for my birthday last spring, and then I didn’t see them until November, and this is the first time I’m having the tea.

It IS tasty, but whoa nelly, that is SWEET. I only usually put sugar/honey/maple into some herbal teas, or lapsang souchong.

This is more of an occasional tea, I think. But it is nice, and they also gave me one of those super cute cupcake tea infusers. :)

Dustin

I’m not sure if I have had this one solo before. I usually drink it with equal parts Coffee Puer and it’s perfect! Very tiramisu like.

OMGsrsly

Huh. I bet that would be good, although I am not a huge fan of coffee flavoured tea. Maybe I’ll try steeping some in coffee. :D

Dustin

Oh! I’d be interested to hear how it goes!

Still on the fence about this one. I thought I would hate it as I’m not much for dessert teas, but it’s not bad. Strong maple and vanilla flavours. The maple is what’s throwing me off because I personally hate maple anything, but I’m still drinking this..

Flavors: Caramel, Maple, Vanilla

2 tsp 14 OZ / 400 ML

I bought a tin of this a while ago without evening sampling it first. I took a gamble and assumed I would like this tea based on the fact that its a rooibos blend. Plus it has sprinkles. Realistically how bad can a tea that has sprinkles in it be? Needless to say I ended up really liking this tea. However more recently I decided one day to try it as a tea latte.
Mind. Blown.
Hands down it tastes amazing as a latte. I’ve been drinking it like this ever since and have never looked back since.
I was a bit skeptical at first adding dairy to rooibos because I don’t think I’ve added dairy to herbal teas before? Nevertheless it tastes delicious and will be the only way I’ll drink it from now on.

Full disclosure: on it’s own this tea is not a 90%. It is kind of a boring vanilla rooibos, a little sweet but not remarkable.
HOWEVER I am going to tell you a wonderful tea secret that might change your mind about this tea if you have tried it before and been unimpressed:
If you like to drink teas latte style; this tea blends with almost any herbal or black tea perfectly and takes the drink to a whole new level.
I am very fond of blending it with dessert-y herbals, iced OR hot. I sub like 1 scoop of it in for a travel mug and two for a pot. It adds a taste of creamy vanilla that blends really well with the macadamia milk I use for lattes.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Caramel, Cream, Honey, Vanilla

6 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML

Such an amazing tea!
I love the dessert teas.
The only thing I don’t like about this tea is how the little slices of tea escape out of my filter/tea cup/bag and end up floating around in my cup of tea…bleh!

Flavors: Caramel, Chocolate

Tried this as a sample at DAVIDsTEA and fell in love!!!