just peachy

Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Sour, Apple, Candy, Fruity, Sweet, Citrusy, Sugar, Artificial
Edit tea info Last updated by Carol Lynn

From David's Tea

Product description not available yet.

About David's Tea View company

Only if you like the candy fuzzy peaches. I have a 35g of this and Just Beet It. I have given up on Just Beet It, I just can’t seem to like it. This one dry smells like fuzzy peaches. Steeped in cold water this tastes like the fuzzy peaches sour gummies. Not really what I was looking for but at not horrible enough that I feel the need to spit it out and toss the rest.

Flavors: Peach, Sour

Iced 7 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Fjellrev

Yeah, I get the same thing from it. Even though I actually like those candies, I don’t like the idea of a tea tasting like it.

Helena

I love those candies too. Not sure I like my tea that way but I only had 35g so I can drink it and be done. I tossed the leftover Just Beet It because I couldn’t make it work for me. Always sad when I can’t enjoy a tea.

Honestly it tastes a lot like fuzzy peaches. I’m in love. Recommend cold brewing a whole pitcher this summer. I left mine to steep in the fridge over night. Refreshing and sweet.

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more

This tea smells delicious and tastes great! I’ve drank it both hot and cold. It is good both ways, but I prefer it hot! Drinking it as an iced tea I felt muted the flavor a little. Which might be from the ice watering it down! I definately will be trying it with champagne this summer

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 450 OZ / 13308 ML

Tastes like a fuzzy peach candy

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

A lovingly sweet tea that leaves a warm, comfortable feeling in your body.

Flavors: Fruity, Sweet

2 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Is there such a thing as too peachy? I love peaches and usually peach flavored things, but this is pretty cloying and artificial tasting. It has the potential to be refreshing if it wasn’t so sweet. Agree with the poster who said it’s better chilled than hot.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach, Sugar

4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

So good when chilled… not so much when hot.

I love my peach flavors in tea, but alone I think it’s just a ‘like’. This is a very tasty fruit tea, but I think I’d go for the Mango Fruit Punch if I really wanted a similar tasting tea, but with much more flavor. Either way, this is still really good tea. I bought a bunch 40% off.

Another tea really meant for kids. Very sweet. Artificial taste nearly identical to fuzzy peachs candy. Likely good iced. Nice to have every once in a while. No re-steep value on re-steep tastes of apples and weakly of peaches.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Peach, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 37 OZ / 1100 ML

This is an odd ball tea to me. Some times it turns out great and others i just dump it down the drain!

While it does taste like peaches I find that depending on how you prepare it it tends to taste overly artificial.

Unfortunately this isn’t one I keep on hand for that reason.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach