just peachy

Peach, Sour, Apple, Candy, Fruity, Sweet, Citrusy, Sugar, Artificial
Edit tea info Last updated by Carol Lynn
185 °F / 85 °C 6 min, 0 sec 5 g 64 oz / 1906 ml

From David's Tea

Product description not available yet.

About David's Tea View company

This is the second of my summer fruit infusion teas. I’m a sucker for Peach teas. I once had peach ginger tea from a teeny little shop in Minneapolis, and it was on day that I could smell and taste and it was divine. I loved that tea! But most peach teas miss the mark for me, which this one did. I kinda like it, but I don’t love it. As with most fruit infusions, this one is pale in color when brewed. The flavor was sweet and a little zingy. There was a definite aftertaste which I didn’t enjoy. I have no sense of smell right now so the flavor was simply missing for me but I suspect this one probably tastes a bit artificial. Still, I drank the whole cup and think I’ll drink the rest of the 25 grams. Maybe I’llo like it better iced.

Love peach, hate this tea. :(

It has this weird sour aftertaste. Very artificial. I added some sugar to try to kill the taste but nope, it’s still there. Hard pass on this one!

Make an iced preparation. I like they peachy flavor but there’s some sort of aftertaste that lingers. There isn’t any artificial sweetener in it which I would normally blame for that taste. Not sure of the source. Maybe I brewed the tea too strong? Followed the recommendation to brew a single serve packet of this tea.

200 °F / 93 °C 6 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

The peach is there, but I couldn’t get past the imitation aftertaste. Bah!

Jlvintagelove

I hear ya on this one…I have 4oz to sip down yet =/

Evol Ving Ness

I am wondering whether making it iced with juice of some sort would make it more palatable.

Jlvintagelove

Let me know. I tried mixing it with another tea and it was still a no-go

Only if you like the candy fuzzy peaches. I have a 35g of this and Just Beet It. I have given up on Just Beet It, I just can’t seem to like it. This one dry smells like fuzzy peaches. Steeped in cold water this tastes like the fuzzy peaches sour gummies. Not really what I was looking for but at not horrible enough that I feel the need to spit it out and toss the rest.

Flavors: Peach, Sour

Iced 7 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Fjellrev

Yeah, I get the same thing from it. Even though I actually like those candies, I don’t like the idea of a tea tasting like it.

Helena

I love those candies too. Not sure I like my tea that way but I only had 35g so I can drink it and be done. I tossed the leftover Just Beet It because I couldn’t make it work for me. Always sad when I can’t enjoy a tea.

Honestly it tastes a lot like fuzzy peaches. I’m in love. Recommend cold brewing a whole pitcher this summer. I left mine to steep in the fridge over night. Refreshing and sweet.

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more

This tea smells delicious and tastes great! I’ve drank it both hot and cold. It is good both ways, but I prefer it hot! Drinking it as an iced tea I felt muted the flavor a little. Which might be from the ice watering it down! I definately will be trying it with champagne this summer

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 450 OZ / 13308 ML

Tastes like a fuzzy peach candy

Flavors: Peach, Sugar

A lovingly sweet tea that leaves a warm, comfortable feeling in your body.

Flavors: Fruity, Sweet

2 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Is there such a thing as too peachy? I love peaches and usually peach flavored things, but this is pretty cloying and artificial tasting. It has the potential to be refreshing if it wasn’t so sweet. Agree with the poster who said it’s better chilled than hot.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach, Sugar