Pumpkin Cheesecake Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Cream Flavoring, Rooibos
Bitter, Brown Sugar, Burnt Food, Cheesecake, Dark Bittersweet, Drying, Dust, Pumpkin, Clove, Milk, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Spices, Spicy, White Chocolate, Butter, Cinnamon, Creamy, Custard, Nutmeg, Pastries, Rooibos, Sweet, Cream, Honey, Nutty, Smoke
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

From David's Tea

Product description not available yet.

About David's Tea View company

I really don’t like DavidsTea pumpkin chai, so it was probably a mistake to buy this tea. It has the same weird flavor that I dislike. It’s like… artificial and smokey? Unsure how to describe it. I get absolutely no pumpkin of cheesecake vibes from this. I’ll have to add this to my pile of teas to exchange.

I really enjoyed this tea at first, but after a while I found without lots of honey or agave I couldn’t enjoy it. It had a dry, dusty flavor. I tried steeping it different lengths of time, different strengths. Just couldn’t keep myself liking it

Flavors: Bitter, Brown Sugar, Burnt Food, Cheesecake, Dark Bittersweet, Drying, Dust, Pumpkin

2 tsp 450 OZ / 13308 ML

Autumn has arrived. Time to break out the autumn tea blends! This blend is so savoury (yet sweet also).

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cream, Honey, Nutty, Rooibos, Smoke, Spicy, Sweet

Now, I usually don’t like pumpkin teas, but i figured i would give this a try!

Its a great pumpkin tea that is not overly powerful. Unfortunately i only had a sample size and the tea went offline before i had a chance to order some more! Woe is me! I definitely hope this is one they will bring back in the future!

Flavors: Creamy, Pumpkin

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 30 sec 5 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’ve never had a wine give me a headache until this one so I figured I’d drink some tea to help. As far as pumpkin goes it’s very subtle. The artificial taste is throwing me off though.