Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not a fan, and I do typically love nutty teas. There’s a bit of a chemical flavor, but I can’t put my finger on it.

Well, it’s not DAVIDsTEA’s most popular (or close) for nothing. Forever Nuts is straight up delicious. Iced, hot, it is a sweet treat and magic trick in one. I love watching it magically turn pink as it pours out of my steeper and collects all of the red pigment that settles at the bottom.

Flavors: Almond, Honey, Nuts, Sweet, Walnut

Delicious! The taste reminded me of an apple/cinnamon pie, oatmeal or porridge. I’m not the biggest cinnamon fan and this tea has quite the strong taste of it, but I still am in love without a doubt, so excited to have another 11 packs left, and maybe I’ll get myself some more once I finish :P Delicious.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts

My Personal Notes

Personal Rating (1-5)? : 4.5/4.75
Amount? : 1 scoop, DAVIDsTEA Perfect Scoop
Water Volume? : 16 oz.
Steep Time? : 5 minutes 0 seconds
Water Temperature? : Unknown
Had Hot/Cold? (Prefer?) : Hot (Prefer-Prob Hot)
Smell? : Exactly like Quaker Oat Instant Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal
Taste? : Nutty/Apple/Cinnamon
Allergic? : No
Added Sugar? : No
Caffeine? : No
Special Prep (add milk, add honey, etc.)? : No

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nutty

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 499 ML

Like many fruit and nut blend infusions, this smells wonderful, but doesn’t have much flavor. I’ll try again with less water and maybe a bit of sweetener.

Amazing tea. I would buy this again no questions. Fruity, sweet and nutty. The fruit and creaminess was a welcome surprise.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cake, Cinnamon, Creamy, Fruity, Nutty

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

This was nice, a fruity/nutty mix as described. It was a little weakly flavored for me, although I didn’t steep it quite as long as I usually would. The smell is fantastic, and I appreciate that it isn’t heavy on the spices. I’m not sure I’d get a large quantity of this, but I’d totally add on a small bag next time I order.

Flavors: Berry, Hibiscus, Nutty

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Advent calendar day 9. I am a fan of this tea. It has a subtle flavour of nuts and cinnamon and smells like faint appley cinnamon. Every time I drink it, I forget it turns bright pink and am surprised all over again. Today, mine turned a shade of pink only comparable to magenta. Someday, I want to try this tea as a latte. I would consider purchasing more of this tea as I can see myself drinking it all year long.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts

8 min or more 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Fay

Love this one as a latte (literally just finished it off as a latte actually). Highly recommend.

Day 9 of the 2016 advent calendar! Ah yes, the classic Forever Nuts, I’ve never actually bought any of this tea on its own because its so common in sets that I’ve somehow gotten over 50 g of it anyways. Smelling this tea never gets old though because it really does smell just like an apple crumble, it’s amazing.

Steeped, this tea has a rose color from the beetroot, and smells heavenly. Based on my experience with this tea, it does benefit from a longer steep time for a stronger flavor. I would highly recommend it because the flavor is delicious, its like a warm dessert in a cup.

Overall, if you’re getting into more ‘fun’ teas, this is a good place to start. Or if you’re just looking for something desserty, honestly. I can see why this tea is in David’s top 3.

Another new start. Apple, cinnamon, and almond feels kinda Christmassy to me, so I brought my sample tin of this one to work with me today. It’s one of the better “apple pie” esque blends I’ve tried – the apple strikes a pretty perfect balance between sharp and sweet, with just a touch of floury-floral. The cinnamon adds a hint of spice, but isn’t overpowering, and the almond rounds everything out with a kind of crumbley amazingness. I could probably have left the leaf in longer and come up with a stronger flavour, but I was in a hurry so 1.5 tsp of leaf got around 4 minutes in boiling water. It’s pretty delicious, even so. I’m looking forward to drinking a lot more of this one!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp