Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I loooveeee this tea! I have it when I’m looking for a sweet cinnamon taste. It’s more like a desert tea and it steeps pink (which is the best part in my opinion). About a year ago I drank a cup every day and I got tired of it, about a month ago I had it again and I forgot how much I loved it. Can’t wait to buy more of it!

8 min or more

One of my first teas from David’s Tea. Love the flavor. Currently out and is in my restock list.

The best! The smell is this amazing sweet cinnamon almondy apple. But not like sour apple, more like red apple. But not overpowering. its more of a cinnamon almond. But not like an amaretto taste, ew i hate amaretto. Its a really good tea i recommend to everyone! Try it!

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Nutty, Red Apple, Vanilla

I prepared this tea using a one step Western infusion process. I steeped 1.25 teaspoon ( or one DAVIDsTEA perfect spoonful) of loose tea leaves in a cup of 205 F water for 6 minutes. (DAVIDsTEA recommends a steep time ranging from 4-7 minutes for this particular tea),

Before the infustion the dry tea gives off a wonderful roasted nutty aroma. It has an sweet earthy off note and reminds me of a pile of autumn leaves.After the infusion the liquor of the tea was a surprising bright pink color. The herbal tea gives a light smooth taste in my mouth with notes of apple, cinnamon, and hint of nuts. . Tastes like a fresh baked cinnamon apple muffin .

Flavors: Apple, Nuts

This tea came in my 12 sweet indulgence samplers set from Davids Tea.

I filled the infuser about halfway so probably 2ish tsp? I also used 16 oz mug I think. Maybe smaller?

I’ll admit, I liked the smell. I liked the colour it offered, I steeped it a while till it turned rich pink. I added two tsp of honey and some milk. I drank it. First impression: Its good. Nutty. I might actually like it.

Then. The beetroot kicked in. Dear god I just could NOT get past it. Beet is WAY overpowering for my tastes. I don’t think I’ll finish the rest of sampler I have left of this blend lmao. Such a shame through.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is very tasty, sweet and nutty. I can’t really say how sweet because I added the vanilla agave nectar I bought from David’s Tea today. This is a very nice cup for when I cannot have caffeine.

I steeped this one time in a 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and boiling water for seven minutes.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’m going by memory alone of this tea that I tried weeks ago, so I’ll have a more in-depth review when I try it again. Lovely pink colour, unfortunately I found the tea to be a bit sour. I’m going to try this again but last time I ended up trying it with sugar and milk for a makeshift latte, but I couldn’t drink it that way. I thought the added sugar would cancel out the sour note I originally got when I tasted it, but it didn’t. It ended up being sweet (not in a good way) as well as sour, and adding the sugar and milk to it made me feel a bit nauseated in a way and I had to stop drinking it. Next time I’ll stick to not adding anything but water to this.

This is a good tea, but I find it a bit bland. Maybe mix it with a different type of tea for more flavor? The aftertaste is a bit raisin-y. It smells GREAT though!!

2 tsp

The herbal nut blends at David’s is really starting to grow on me. I wasn’t a huge fan of nuts in my tea at first but they’re actually pretty good.

I found Forever Nuts to be no exception. It had such a delicious smell! It reminded me of warm apple pie or oatmeal cookies. Reminds me of cool fall mornings in my pajama’s with a cup of tea.

I noticed an interesting ingredient in this one – beetroot. I find it quite random actually, but the beetroot gives the tea a pink liquor! And I mean bright pink. It almost felt like I should be drinking something fruity and summery, but it tasted nutty and sweet with a hint of apples and cinnamon.

I would love to try this one again as a latte in the near future. Since it’s caffeine free it’s also great as an evening tea as well.

This tea is amaaaaaazing. It tastes (and smells) like the candied nuts that you get at the Renaissance Faire. And the pink color is lovely.

My only complaint is that you don’t get much when it’s measured out. Probably because nuts are a lot heavier than tea leaves. Thus, this is a splurge tea for me.