Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sipdown! I finished this one very quickly, probably because I brought it to work and am really enjoying it. I love the coral-pink colour it brews, and the smell is amazing! This another one of those “apple pie in a cup kind” kind of blend, and it is quite enjoyable. The aroma is reminiscent of pulling a freshly-baked apple pie right out of the oven, and the baking smell wafts gently all over the house. It is slightly cinnamon, slightly nutty, with a sweet apple background note.

The flavour is much the same: the apple taste is quite close to sweet, gooey baked apple pieces rather than the crunchy fresh type! Goes really well with the cinnamon and nut flavours. It is slightly tart, but not overwhelmingly – I don’t think it needs any added sugar or other flavours. It is already jam-packed with its own flavours! What a yummy treat. :)

Oh my gosh, yes. This tea steeps up a really bangin’ pink and tastes like an apple pie. I’m not getting a whole lot of “nuts” from this, actually, except for the creaminess.

This tea smells like an American BBQ dessert table.

You want to eat it, then watch a hot-dog-eating contest, then witness a man being shot out of a cannon, then fire off bottle rockets in your backyard.

Actually, I want to do all of these things all the time.

I wish it were a smidge richer, and had caffeine. Then it would be perfect. But as-is, it’s pretty great.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Creamy

mtchyg

The Nutty Almond Cream that I sent you is a lot like this tea. I have you 26g. Let me know how it compares.

Super Starling!

Mitch: will do! :)

Perfect tea for a gloomy day! Reminds me of picking pumpkins for halloween and coming inside to enjoy apple cider, except, of course, this tea is WAY better than apple cider. Fantastic blend that tastes like a caramelized apple pie. Delicious!!!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Nutty, Spices

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

One of my favourite

Flavors: Almond, Creamy, Nutty, Sweet

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I love the color when it steeps and the taste isn’t too bad. I had my mom over for company and she loved it so much I gave her the container. I’ve got too many teas and she seemed to enjoy it more than I did.

It may be the first day of spring, but it was quite cold outside today. The temp had me reaching for something familiar, comfortable, and reliable. This tea, as always reminds me of a walnut cake when I drink it – sometimes, that’s all I need.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I definitely like this, but I’m not crazy in love with it. If I’m craving something nutty though this is so far my favorite to satisfy that craving. The apples are a nice touch.

Flavors: Apple, Nuts, Spices

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Always get this for the free sample when I order online. Very warm, relaxing, toasty.

DAVID’s Tea Advent Calendar Day 9:

I brewed a cup of this last night. I’m a day behind in my notes) I will say it was pleasant. I’d had a sample of this once before I believe. I’d forgotten about the pink color. That was unexpected but fun. :) The flavor was pleasant. That’s damning it with faint praise, right? It’s just that I can’t smell, so a lot of things taste like warm water to me. I did get some hints of creaminess from this, maybe nutty? As it cooled, it turned the teeniest bit astringent. I should be able to get another cup from this and it will be no hardship to drink it.

This tea smells like candied almonds in the tin, but surprisingly tastes like slightly spiced apple and almonds once steeped. The smell reminds me of an apple crisp. This is not a tea I drink all the time, but it is nice on occasion. I do enjoy the pink colour of this teas, as well as it being caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon