Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Caramel, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It may be the first day of spring, but it was quite cold outside today. The temp had me reaching for something familiar, comfortable, and reliable. This tea, as always reminds me of a walnut cake when I drink it – sometimes, that’s all I need.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I definitely like this, but I’m not crazy in love with it. If I’m craving something nutty though this is so far my favorite to satisfy that craving. The apples are a nice touch.

Flavors: Apple, Nuts, Spices

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Always get this for the free sample when I order online. Very warm, relaxing, toasty.

DAVID’s Tea Advent Calendar Day 9:

I brewed a cup of this last night. I’m a day behind in my notes) I will say it was pleasant. I’d had a sample of this once before I believe. I’d forgotten about the pink color. That was unexpected but fun. :) The flavor was pleasant. That’s damning it with faint praise, right? It’s just that I can’t smell, so a lot of things taste like warm water to me. I did get some hints of creaminess from this, maybe nutty? As it cooled, it turned the teeniest bit astringent. I should be able to get another cup from this and it will be no hardship to drink it.

This tea smells like candied almonds in the tin, but surprisingly tastes like slightly spiced apple and almonds once steeped. The smell reminds me of an apple crisp. This is not a tea I drink all the time, but it is nice on occasion. I do enjoy the pink colour of this teas, as well as it being caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is the best tea I have had so far. It is amazing. It’s like putting apple pie in a blender. So sweet, fruity and smooth. You don’t really taste anything except the cinnamon and apple, but that’s perfectly fine with me. I put in milk and sugar. It is not astringent.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Fruity, Smooth, Sweet

I’m getting through the end of my 2015 advent calendar. I’ve left this tea to the end because I’m pretty familiar with it. It was one of my favourites afew winters ago. I find I like it a bit less now. Maybe I drank too much of it in the past – or maybe my tastes are changing. Huh.

Anyways, the tea. It tastes the way you think it would taste based on the name: nutty. The almond and apple flavours are really present. I find that the cinnamon is there, but not overpowering, which is nice. I like to drink this tea when I am busy working on a project because the cup will still taste good even if I’ve let it steep for way too long.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It’s good!

Tastes like almonds with a hint of creaminess.

Though, I do prefer Tiesta’s Nutty Almond Cream, this is a solid substitute.

Flavors: Almond, Cream, Nuts

This tea smells amazing. It is sweet but not overpowering. I definitely taste apple and a hint of cinnamon. The almond flavor leaves a nice, soft aftertaste for me. I am pleased to have another herbal dessert like tea for the evenings!

I’ve always wanted to try Forever Nuts because it looks like the same ingredients list from one of my favorites herbals that a lot of tea shops sell. Thanks for being the one to finally let me try this one, Julie Jones! Tasting the blend with almonds, apple, beet root and cinnamon, it definitely is the same blend, but I would usually use more than is supplied in this sample to give it a fuller flavor. But I’m happy to see it is the same blend I love that tastes like a liquid Snickerdoodle cookie. I think there are a few shops selling it now so that it will almost always be available when I miss it. (Esp Emporium’s Roasted Almond, I think the one from Joy’s Teaspoon… a couple more I could find with a search.)
Sipdowns: missed a sipdown on 1/5, but two on 1/6: Adagio – Yunnan Gold & Davidstea – Forever Nuts