Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Caramel, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Peanut, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sooooooo good. It’s like a warm snickerdoodle right out of the oven. Such a tasty tea. I’ll admit, the neon pink color that the beetroot creates is pretty fun. Love this tea.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie

Continuing advent calendar catchup, 18/24. Honestly, this tastes like I’m drinking a cinnamon bun. The aftertaste is a bit weird, sadly, or I’d say I really love this!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cream

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Got this as a free sample. Enjoyed the apple, nuts and cinnamon, will keep this one in mind when autumn comes around again.

Advent calendar [18/24]

The nausea is still here, but only with certain foods (oh no!). I was not feeling this one this morning, so I put it back in the box and finished the Cherry Blossom.

All the same, this is generally one of my more favourite teas. It’s sweet and nutty and reminds me of what David’s Tea smells like when I walk by. I get a bit of a popcorn vibe when I drink it. I will probably love this one late tonight when I’m DDing some friends. It’ll be nice to stay up, pop in some Netflix and sip this tea.

Also, stress down. Most of my holiday odd-jobs are done!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Popcorn, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Kristal

Glad you are feeling better!

Smells like candied almonds and roasted nuts. Has a faint taste of nuts.
Color: Light Pink
Pleasant taste and caffeine free.

Flavors: Almond, Roasted nuts

Sipdown. Another super-old tea. Still smells good – nutty, baked apple bread. Taste a lot more apple, baked, nutty. I wouldn’t mind replacing this even with the artificial flavor. It’s comforting.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial, Baked Bread, Nutty

Ah, this tea! When I purchased it, the clerk behind the counter told me that it reminded her of the aromas of Christkindle Market, the outdoor Christmas market Chicago puts on every year, and its exactly that: the earthy flavor of roasting nuts with a bit of holiday magic to boot. Definitely a cold weather sip.

Extras: It’s naturally sweetened with beets. Relatedly, it brews a surprisingly bold pink shade. Absolutely decadent with cream.

Flavors: Almond, Apple Candy, Cinnamon, Hay, Nutty, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Roasted nuts, Toffee

I only have this as a sample so I’m already out and I’m really sad :( This tisane is sooooo good! It’s like drinking an apple pie/apple crumble! It brews a bright pink color due to the beet root which I think is neat. There is also a slight tang that I get from this tea – not sure if it’s from the apple or the beetroot, but it’s nice. I need to go buy myself some more of this asap.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty

One of my co-workers always makes this one at her desk and whenever I walk over to their area in the cube jungle, I always think someone made cinnamon buns. She is the one who inspired me to try the David’sTEA so of course I had to give this one a shot!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Next time I make, I plan on steeping it a little longer to get more of the delicious almond taste. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Flavors: Almond, Cinnamon, Nutty

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I chose this tea as one of my free samples with my last DAVIDsTEA order. Holy wow, I’m in love with this tea. I’m from Chicago (or the suburbs if you really want to get technical), and every year when I visit the Christkindlmarket, I almost always get cinnamon coated roasted almonds. It’s my absolute favorite thing ever. That being said, Forever Nuts is both the taste and smell of that in tea form. It reminds of Christmas and wraps me in happy memories from that time of year. I don’t taste a whole lot of the apple or beet root in it except for maybe a slight tang from the apple. The most prominent flavor is the almond, so if you’re not a fan, I’d say skip this one. However, if you are, I’d highly recommend it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cinnamon

CelticBrew

It’s such a pretty colour too eh?

Carrianne