Forever Nuts

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almond, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Beet Root, Cinnamon
Almond, Apple, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cinnamon, Peanut, Nuts, Nutty, Apple Candy, Apple Skins, Sweet, Honey, Walnut, Cake, Creamy, Fruity, Berry, Hibiscus, Nutmeg, Red Apple, Vanilla, Spices, Cookie, Smooth, Cream, Popcorn, Roasted nuts, Pecan, Toffee, Artificial, Baked Bread, Hay, Overripe Cherries, Pastries, Brown Sugar, Spicy, Oats, Butter, Tangy, Anise, Clove, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Roast nuts, Rose, Sugar, Coconut, Honeydew, Stewed Fruits, Berries, Earth
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Mmmm, I like all these “Forever Nuts” type of teas with the apple/cinnamon/nut combinations. Though, to be honest the only reason I picked this one out of the other similar ones I have right now is...” Read full tasting note
  • “I was reading tasting notes, and Christina mentioned mixing this tea with something else to change the aftertaste. She suggested Creme Caramel Rooibos, which I don’t have, so I mixed 1 tbsp this...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think it’s been decided that I prefer this over Mom’s Apple Pie. (thanks OMGsrsly) And Mulberry Magic over Pistachio Cream. And lots of teas over Sugar and Spice. And the Pumpkin Chai is lacking...” Read full tasting note
  • “Easy sip down! I enjoyed the last of it with some half-and-half (like a lighter cream). It tones down the apple and brought out the nuts and cinnamon more. Yay! I’d totally buy more in the future,...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

For almond lovers

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, almonds, cinnamon, beetroot and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I forgot to add a sweetener to this, and I’m kind of glad I did! It’s sweet all by itself—tastes like a spiced apple pie or cider. I like the idea of adding cream to perhaps balance the sour apple. Yum! :)

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices, Sweet

This is my all-time favorite tea from DT. I absolutely love the aroma, taste and color! I also love adding milk to it to give it something extra (it’s still amazing as it is, however). This tea is definitely best enjoyed warm as it is one of those warm hugs on a cold day type of teas. Forever Nuts is a staple for me both at home and at work. If ever I have anyone curious about trying different flavored teas or even curious about tea from DT, I ALWAYS recommend (end even give a sample) of Forever Nuts.

Flavors: Almond, Apple

Just the smell alone will send you back in store to buy more. It’s a staple in my tea cupboard!

Loved this tea both iced and hot. Although the taste is unfamiliar and a taste that needs some getting used to. Can’t just have one sip to be able to review it.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Peanut, Vanilla

An amazing tea to have on hand! No wonder this is a fan Favorited!

Drink it straight, or with all the bells and whistles. It’s good either way! (Though i prefer it straight). My favourite go to tea to have when i’m running errands. And when its not in a travel mug i use my favourite clear mug to see the beetroot infuse and turn it pink!

Flavors: Fruity, Nutty, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

I am going to be honest, I thought I was going to hate this tea. I just didn’t like the idea of tasting nuts in my tea. When I steeped it, a surprising pink color was waving around it the water! I love pink tea (lol). I thought it was going to taste more cinnamon-y since that is what I smelled but it is just nutty. I actually ended up liking it more since I had very low expectations for it. Such a wonderful surprise!

Flavors: Nuts

Iced 32 OZ / 946 ML

Unfortunately, I have a full tin of this at home that I picked up last fall. I went in to replenish my Just Peachy to discover that it had been discontinued and there was no stock remaining….to my horror! In my shock and despair, I picked up some of this and it was a bad decision. I found out that I am not a fan of almonds in steeped tea. I love to eat almonds, but I don’t like the flavour it gives off in steeped tea. I will not be picking up more of this and I’m not sure what I will do with the rest of the stock I still have.

Very nice tasting tea. It has a wonderful aroma and the pink steeping colour of the tea is really pretty. The nut flavour isn’t too overpowering (even if the tea is a nut infused one) and the apple hints is a welcome addition to balance the nut to other spice ratio. Tastes wonderful as a hot drink and as an iced drink.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Berry, Caramel, Cinnamon, Creamy, Nuts, Spicy, Sweet, Vanilla

Finally drinking the sample and IT IS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING EVER. How have I lived without this in my life?

Kristal

This is the tea that got me hooked on DAVIDs tea :)

I stupidly deleted my other tasting note for this tea. A quick recap – this tea makes me happy I can eat almonds and it’s absolutely perfect for a Netflix binge after work. Smell and taste are both comforting. Love this tea!!! Initially rated it 80 but with every cup I just love it more. 100 for sure. It’s so heavy, I use my steeper points to buy huge bags of it.