Cinnamon Rooibos Chai (organic)

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apple, Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Candy, Sweet, Spicy, Spices, Sugar, Apple, Sugarcane, Rooibos, Ginger, Honey, Cloves, Orange
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by julia

From DAVIDsTEA

Stay Focused

Cinnamon is so much more than just the tastiest spice around. According to aromatherapy principles, it supposedly enhances your ability to concentrate. Plus it has a clean and refreshing taste your breath will thank you for. Your new favourite beverage also contains South African rooibos, Zanzibar cloves and citrus oil. Delicious.

Organic: Rooibos*, apple, cinnamon. With natural cinnamon flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Cinnamon candy-sweet. There is a bit too much sweetness in this one for the use of rooibos which has a clashing savoury note. Good mouthfeel. This tisane feels like it would give the warmth and sweetness required after some time spent outdoors on a cold day.

Flavors: Candy, Cinnamon, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 13 OZ / 375 ML

Yep, this is cinnamon-y, alright. It’s not something I would buy, but since I had it from last years advent calendar, I decided to finish it off. (Well, mostly) This is a very strong tea, and it mainly tastes like cinnamon, also a little spicy and of course sweetness, but that’s pretty much it.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spicy

This is one of my favorite teas! I didn’t realize how much I liked cinnamon until I tried this tea. It is fabulous during the fall and winter mixed with raw honey. I’ve tried it cold as well, but it doesn’t quite work for me that way.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Love love love Cinnamon Rooibos Chai by DAVIDsTEA!

From the moment I smelled it to that very first sip, it was love at first sight.

It has a fairly noticeable aroma of cinnamon when you first smell it. I’m a huge fan of cinnamon so this doesn’t bother me one bit. Looking at the individual loose leaf pieces, I could see rooibos leaves, little pieces of cinnamon, and small chunks of apple.

The smell was pretty good but the taste was even better. It really reminded me of apple cider and I loooooove me some apple cider! The combination of rooibos, cinnamon, and apple work very well together and complement each other nicely. You could taste each ingredient, and one wasn’t too strong over the other. Even though you could really smell cinnamon, the taste of it was not that strong (although my opinion may be slightly biased since I am a seasoned cinnamon consumer).

I found Cinnamon Rooibos Chai to be a very sweet tea (pun intended) and am looking forward to my next cup!

A bit too much sickly sweet cinnamon for me, but I love the tastes of chai and rooibos.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spices, Sugar, Sweet

This is a pretty good tea. Not sure if I’d buy it again though.

just get rid of the dried apples, blend with another non-sweet rooibos, and then its decent!

This might be one of my favorite DavidsTea blends. It’s a good balance of sweetness and sharp cinnamon that lingers after the sip. A splash of rice milk complements the cinnamon kick and makes for a soothing, creamy evening cuppa. sipdown

It’s a very nice cinnamon tea. It is very flavorful.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Rooibos

I didn’t think I would like this tea (the dry leaf smells like cinnamon hearts – bleh!), but I was pleasantly surprised. It does taste more like cinnamon and rooibos than chai, but that’s alright. The cinnamon flavour is really strong and a bit sweet, but not in a sickening way. I don’t dislike this tea, but I’m glad I only have a small sample in the cupboard. Meh.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Kristal

For me, I just find the cinnamon is too powerful and upsets my stomach :(