Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Creamy, Mint, Peppermint, Smooth, Vanilla, Chocolate, Artificial, Cotton Candy, Frosting, Spearmint, Sweet, Candy, Milk, Sugarcane, Cream, Dark Chocolate, Smoke, Forest Floor, Cloves, Sugar
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my tastes have...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with...” Read full tasting note
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Energizing and remarkably soothing…so true! This tea is one of my altime favourites.

I have to say I got attracted by the little candy canes we find it the tea mixture ! I love black tea, but this minty/candy cane flavour really adds a special ring to this tea. Best for cookie time/after dinner tea, every time you’re wondering with tea to drink, you just smell it and you’re done : you have to drink it ;) Be careful : highly addictive!

Very tasty and a great breakfast tea. No wonder Santa was able to deliver all his gifts in one night!

Minty black tea with subtle vanilla aroma, my favorite black so far (although I’ll have to give ‘Mocha Orange Biscotti’ another try as I wasn’t yet taking notes when I had that one, and I kinda remember liking it).

This is one of my go to teas. I always stock up on it to enjoy all year around.

Flavors: Creamy, Mint, Peppermint, Smooth, Vanilla

My first tea review! On my favourite tea. I’m so disappointed that I didn’t try this until after Xmas and now have to wait until next year. l wish DT would just change the name and sell it all year. I also wish these ‘drag me’ things worked on my Android phone. Anyway, black tea with a hint of mint and a touch of sweet to compliment, not overwhelm.

2 tsp 14 OZ / 400 ML

Oh my goodness. I think I have some sort of a stomach flu! So, I dug through my tea stash and saw this tea & I remembered that it has peppermint in it. Hoping that the mint in the tea would calm my belly down I brewed up a cup. The dry leaf smells yummy, like vanilla and a hint of minty sweet. Brewed it smells much like vanilla and I couldn’t quite detect peppermint. On taste, vanilla is very prominent and the mint is there but I dont know…they dont compliment each other well in this tea. It wasn’t for me, unfortunately. There was a strange taste to it that I can’t put my finger on.

I was really looking forward to trying this tea over the holiday’s. The flavour is a hint of mint with a strong black tea taste. Smells amazing and very minty. The tea itself is delicious, but not a tea to have every day. I had it a couple day’s in a row and by the last day I didn’t like it nearly as much.

Flavors: Mint

This tea was available in the christmas box I bought. I usually love black tea with a chocolate flavour. I thought Santa’s Secret lacked taste and sweetness I love. I would still recommend it, maybe the steep time was not long enough in my case. I also added warm milk to make it more creamy and maybe that’s what took off all the flavour. I still have some of this tea left, so I will edit this review once I try it again.

Sooooo glad I ordered this when it went on sale!! It’s my new favorite wintry peppermint tea. It’s not like, kick-you-in-the-face peppermint, like some teas can be. It’s much more subtle and the vanilla gives it a bit of sweetness. Maybe I should have bought the bigger bag.