Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Goji, Tropical, Apple, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Sweet, Lemon, Candy, Tart, Tangy, Apple Candy, Berries, Fruit Punch, Sour, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Green Melons, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

OST’s stash sale.

I think I don’t really like goji berries? I was hoping this would have a stronger melon flavor. It had a unique taste, but I didn’t particularly like it.

Boiling 0 OZ / 0 ML
Kirkoneill1988

i know this might be a stupid question: have you tried goji berries alone?

rosebudmelissa

Not as a tea. I think I tasted a dried one at some point, and I don’t think I was a huge fan.

Kirkoneill1988

hmm, i have some goji berries i could share, but i don’t know where they are. if you try them as a tea then you can be 100% sure you don’t like them if you don’t

rosebudmelissa

Thanks for the offer, but I think I might still have some from when I tried them before.

no problem :)

I just placed my first order with David’s tea about a week ago. I ordered melon drop, oh Canada, and quince charming which I have yet to write reviews for. However, none of the teas really impressed me too much, aside from the samples I received so that was a little disappointing. One of the samples I chose was goji pop and it was a lot better than I had expected! I’m not quite sure what goji is supposed to taste like, but I found that apple and hibiscus seemed to be the more prominent flavors in this tea. It was pretty sour at first but was just perfect once I added in some sugar. I feel that this tea would be awesome iced as well, or as a tea lemonade. I will definitely be placing an order for this very soon along with the new iced tea press travel mug ;)

Flavors: Apple, Hibiscus, Tart

8 min or more

This would be amazing iced. Tart and tangy.

Flavors: Fruity, Tangy, Tart

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Makes an awesome iced tea! It has a really wonderful sweetness that isn’t overpowering.

Flavors: Apple Candy, Candy, Goji

They had this as a 1$ iced tea last year I believe at DavidsTea so I tried it and I was not a fan.

1911 tasting notes

This was awfully sweet this afternoon. Sheesh.
Nothing exactly wrong with it, just too sweet.

Such a pleasant taste, and the smell reminds me of the pink starburst…so appetizing!

Flavors: Candy, Fruity

I received this as a free sample. It was pretty good! Sweet and tart. Not quite good enough that I’d order a whole tin of it, but good as a sample.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

YUM. Loved this tea hot and iced. A perfect late winter drink, bringing hope of the warmer seasons to come. I’d love this the week before going on a tropical vacation.

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

The husband and I made a pitcher of this one iced about a week and a half ago and I never thought to log it.

I loved it. Thought it was really quite good. But I’m not so sure the husband loved it that much.. which is funny ‘cause he’s pretty good usually for fruity teas. Meh, either way, I’ll enjoy this one.