Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Citrus, Cream, Vanilla, Apple, Citrusy, Fruity, Herbs, Lemon Zest, Mint, Pear, Sour, Tart, Creamy, Floral, Sweet, Berries, Peppermint, Candy, Citrus Fruits, Grapefruit, Herbaceous, Pleasantly Sour, Rosehips, Tangy, Summer, Berry, Spearmint, Burnt, Dandelion, Earth, Flowers, Honey, Bitter, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Fay

3 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious “everything is better with milk” mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too – and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led to...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mmmmm. This is really tangy and tart, but I can taste the spearmint too, which is really lovely. I really like this now. But it’s a pretty heavy tea, so I think I’ll get 3 cups out of this half ounce bag :(
I let it steep for a while because I liked it really fruity. Also, it turns bright yellow. Always a plus when your tea turns cool colors.

I used 2 scoops for my thermos.

Sweet, orange-flavoured and minty all the way through. The sweetness seems to be sourced from the spearmint. This is a very nice blend.

The second infusion is slightly dilute but drinkable. This tisane would not likely do well past its second infusion.

This is one tisane to keep infused while drinking- over time, the spearmint flavour comes out and really sweetens the tisane.

Boiling 8 min or more

I simply love this tea – the smell is amazing and it tastes just as great. I suggest to add a little bit of sweetener to it to balance the tangy-ness of it. Makes a great iced tea as well :)

I asked my oldest daughter to prepare my Timolino travel mug with some dry tea, so I could steep some tea at work. Her choice for me today was this tea! I love the light citrus/floral taste of Midsummer Night! Sitting up here in my little isolation chamber trying to keep warm… This tea is definitely hitting the spot :)

One thing that I really like about this tea? It still tastes great after steeping for over 1hr ;)

Smells like grapefruit!
Really good cold OR hot with a little bit of agave but it doesn’t really need it.

I’m so glad this is permanent now! I first ordered this one in late August; I wish I had discovered it sooner!

Had a cup of this last night before going to bed. I found it very similar to pink flamingo but more sweet. I find with Pink flamingo i have to add honey as it is so tart but not the case with this tea. I think this will make an excellent iced tea.

At first I wasn’t too sure how the orange and mint would cooperate, but it was actually quite nice. Refreshing, and I’m hoping I can try it iced soon.

I received this one as a sample when I ordered my David’s 24 Days of Tea Advent Calendar. (I just want to say, I have been a very good girl and NOT opened the tea advent calendar yet!)

I’m always looking for a good tea for a before bed treat. Something light and caffeine free, without hibiscus or chamomile. I know a lot of people love a nice, soothing cup of chamomile tea in the evening, but the flavor doesn’t appeal to me. This one is nice. It certainly fits my criteria, being both light and caffeine free. I may have under leafed it as the color is quite pale. Then again, it is a fruit infusion, so I shouldn’t expect a lot of color. The flavor is mild. I get a bit of minty burst, followed by a nice fruity taste. I will enjoy having the second cup of this sample, but I don’t believe I will order any more. But I’m really glad to have tried it.

I’m back?

Steepster was kind of the center of my life around 2013/2014 or so. I used to run a fairly large Tumblr tea blog (at its height, it had between 1,000 and 2,000 followers, I think). I used to drink a lot of tea.

Y’all remember me?

Anyway, Midsummer Night’s Dream. Sample from when I ordered the David’s advent calendar – last year was the first year I was able to get my hands on it, and I’ve already got mine for this year!

I left this tea to brew while I was cleaning the kitchen, but I wish I’d let it steep longer. It’s lacking in flavor, although the color developed to a point where I thought it was done! Like a mid-gold color.

The spearmint and marigold are top notes for me. I get tiny hints of the rose and the apple – I think the apple especially could have used a longer steeping time.

Anyway. Glad to be drinking tea again. I missed it.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
tea-sipper

I DO remember you! Welcome back!

Michelle