Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Citrus, Cream, Orange, Vanilla, Apple, Citrusy, Fruity, Herbs, Lemon Zest, Mint, Pear, Sour, Tart, Creamy, Floral, Sweet, Berries, Peppermint, Candy, Citrus Fruits, Grapefruit, Herbaceous, Pleasantly Sour, Rosehips, Tangy, Summer, Berry, Spearmint, Burnt, Dandelion, Earth, Flowers, Honey, Bitter, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Fay

3 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious “everything is better with milk” mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too – and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led to...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Couldn’t decide on my first tea of the morning and found a sample of this in my tea drawer.

I like the taste! But so much of it escaped through my tea strainer. Way more than anything else ever has. In fact, I think I’ve only had one other tea do this and it was because I wasn’t thinking and emptied an Irish Breakfast tea bag in with some other stuff to make a blend. Big mistake. Huge.

Anyway, yeah. I like the flavor. I wasn’t sure if I would because I’m seriously sick of apple teas, but I’d consider ordering a small bag of this. Or maybe another sample.

(Which reminds me that David’s left out a sample in my last order and I’m kind of bummed about it.)

Flavors: Citrus, Cream, Orange, Vanilla

Tart and fruity herbal best enjoyed cold. I mean, I wouldn’t have this regularly or anything…I just enjoy this once in a while as a coldbrew like today.

Notes of tart/acidic (in a fruity way), no jasmine or gooseberry flavour. Fruity with no distinct fruits notable (maybe pear, apple, grapefruit, lemon, orange zest). Bitterness of fruit peels are best countered by sweetener or ice/cold water.

Flavors: Apple, Citrusy, Fruity, Herbs, Lemon Zest, Mint, Orange, Pear, Sour, Tart

A lightly minty creamsicle tea. The predominant flavour is that of the gooseberries, which adds the citrus flavour to the tea. While this isn’t a tea I would choose to enjoy frequently, it is one that I can understand why people would enjoy it.

Flavors: Citrus, Creamy, Floral, Mint, Sweet

This has been floating around in my ice tea press for the last day or so, I’m glad that it’s not one of those herbals that lose all flavor after the first steep. It reminds me of a less hibiscusy Passion tea (Tazo), but the ingredient profile doesn’t seem at all familiar, as far as I remember.

It’s good cold! I haven’t tried it hot yet, but this past week all I’ve been wanting is cold tea.

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Very refreshing, I only drink this iced.

Flavors: Berries, Mint, Peppermint

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is a nice relaxing tea! Very tangy

Flavors: Berries, Candy, Citrus, Citrus Fruits, Floral, Fruity, Grapefruit, Herbaceous, Mint, Pleasantly Sour, Rosehips, Tangy

Kinda weird. Not something I would drink on a regular basis, but the occasional cup is good. Valentine’s Day present from someone who knows nothing about tea, so bought something that sounded cool and literary.

Got another sample of this in my latest package. Still love it! Even though there’s no room in my tea drawer I will be getting 100g of this on my next order. I made some in my regular cup and steeped for about 3 minutes then popped the infuser in my big 20oz travel mug and let that steep while I sipped on the first cup. The resteep tasted just like the first! So I think (hope!!) this will be a cost effective tea.

I never thought I’d like this one, but it is so good! I love this one iced. For some reason, the lemon and mint work so well. I love the lemony part of this one. Anyways, haven’t tried this one hot yet, but iced is so delicious.

This is very interesting. It smells and tastes and like grapefruit. I wonder if that’s the gooseberries? My cup is almost gone and it was a very small sample, so they only way to analyze further is to try a resteep.