Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Jasmine, White Tea
Green, Stonefruits, Sweet, Flowers, Jasmine, Apricot, Pear, White Grapes, Floral, Round , Tannin, Fruity, Milk, Tea, Mango, Meringue, Narcissus, Nectar, Peach, Bitter, Perfume, Soap, Hibiscus, Honey, Astringent, Smooth, Hay, Vegetal, Grass, Tart, Medicinal, Almond, Cream, Geranium, Dry Grass, Orchids, Smoke
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Charlie

• “I swear I looked at the clock not even five minutes ago and it was just 6:00 PM, but now it’s nearly 11:30! Where does the time go! Oh well, I’m not even remotely tired, so I can still get a few...” Read full tasting note
  • “TIme to cross another tea off the neverending list to try! (Although I’m thrilled – I just put 5 teas in the fridge to cold steep, which used up the last of three of them, none of which I’m likely...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown!! (208) Thank you Aimee Popovacki for sharing some of this with me. Unfortunately this was too bitter and too floral for my tastes and it got dumped. That may have been due to it being...” Read full tasting note
  • “The aroma of this one appealed to me so strongly in store a few months ago that I broke my own rules and bought a Davids Tea white blend. Their whites are outrageously priced in my opinion, and...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Heaven can’t wait

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, articifial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I normally do not like flavored teas and at first taste the same was true for this tea. After finishing my cup it actually gave me a terrible headache. However, for some reason I decided to give it another chance and I let the water cool a bit more before steeping it and reduced the time by about 30 seconds and was rewarded with a completely new, very enjoyable tea.

While the smell of the leaves is peachy, that doesn’t really make it into the taste which is fine with me. The white hibiscus and Jasmine aren’t overpowering, and add some wonderful notes to the flavor and feel of it. I just wish that there was enough of the blossoms in the mix to be able to have one in the cup every time I scoop some out. It definitely seems to taste better that way.

I got this as an I-just-finished-and-probably-failed-my-first-exam tea, and I’m pretty glad I did. I’m not generally a big white tea drinker, but I’m getting more into it. This has a pretty floral taste, but isn’t too perfumey. However, I am getting an icky aftertaste. Darn it. Also, I think there’s artificial flavouring in this one, which makes me sad. Still, it was nice, and I’m going to be finishing the .6 ounces.

First tea tried of David’s Tea. I really love the aroma of this – peachy! I love fresh peachy and lemony scents, so this attracted me when I first went into the store and asked for help.

Taste wise, it’s very light but not as I was expecting in taste. The scent just throws me off. I don’t know – maybe I’m not an ‘expert’ in tea tasting yet? lol, but I’m steadily developing my sense of taste.

I do drink a lot of green tea, so this was in a sense my first time drinking white tea, not having anything to really compare to.

I’m glad its not just me…this tea really does taste like fuzzy peaches! I was so surprised when I read the ingredients to discover that there are not even any peaches in it! I think it might be the jasmine as I have tried other teas such as Three Wishes Tea which also have jasmine and have a peachy smell and taste. I picked up a 10 g sample yesterday and probably won’t buy anymore but I am glad that I tried it. :)

Purchased a cup of this tea today with agave nectar, very much enjoyed it. I had to come back 30 minutes later and buy a 100g tin after I fell in love with it. Has a very sweet taste but not overwhelming, there is a mild mango like taste which greatly accents the flavor. I found that it tasted much better at home brewed with stevia. I would definitely recommend this tea, a new favorite.

It’s not bad, but it’s not something I’d buy regularly. Very smooth and light, similar to Kiwi’s Big Adventure (which I prefer) in that aspect.

Fantastic aroma!!! Tastes amazing served hot or chilled (with ice and agave nectar)

This tea was much fruitier than I expected, both in taste and in the aroma! Based on the description, I was expecting something more floral. It certainly wasn’t bad, however! The taste was very reminiscent of stonefruit, think apricot, mango, peach. The tea base was not overly tannic or bitter and gave a fairly smooth finish. It held up well when resteeped as well, I got a second cup that was equally as enjoyable as the first. Definitely worth trying!

Flavors: Green, Stonefruits, Sweet

I didn’t even know that this is supposed to have a peachy flavour until I finally smelled it in the sniffer lid last week. But the dreaded jasmine may still show its nasty side? Nevertheless, I sucked it up and tried it iced. Nearly not as floral as I would have expected considering the ingredients. The artificial peach they added to this really covers a lot of that up. A touch of bitterness but I must have lucked out with the brewing considering the finicky nature of this blend, or so I hear.

Helena

From what I remember my fave peachy blend was bamboozled… I always had it cold.

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, I remember that one! Sadly, the base wasn’t my friend. The bamboo they use tends to taste like cellar to me.

Light gong fu, and the first two steeps were awesomely floral, fruity, and right up my ally, while the fourth was oddly astringent from the green tea…should have used less leaf. But that first cup along with the general aroma of this was great. I would not rush to buy it, but I would not say no to if it came my way again. Thank you so much Evol!

Evol Ving Ness

Delighted that you are getting to and enjoying these, Daylon.