Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Berry, Blueberry, Smooth, Bitter, Tea, Fruity, Honey, Jam, Sweet, Pastries, Earth, Artificial, Candy, Burnt Sugar, Berries
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove

• “I brewed this up in my timolino for work today. It’s definitely a very fresh and almost watery take on blueberry, although I think my steeping parameters allow for the juiciness of the blueberries...” Read full tasting note
  • “I think I might cry. I’ve been having a really, really bad month. Anyway, last night at around midnight my laptop sort of just froze while I was in the middle of browsing Steepster and doing a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Nom nom nom. Finally a second cup of this one. It’s not quite as blueberry-y as I remember, but I think a) there was more black tea in this cup and b) I may have raised my expectations for it....” Read full tasting note
  • “Got this as an eggnog latte and yet again it did not disappoint. It was like a blueberry custard, both creamy and fruity and so tasty. I am starting to think I prefer the fruity flavored eggnog...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Okay this is REALLY growing on me. Without milk or sweetener, I liked it but that was about it. No real WOW factor for me…until I added a drop of almond milk. Holey moley! What a difference! Instead of a watery blueberry flavoured juice, after the milk I really got this wonderful blueberry ice cream flavour that really made my mouth dance. Perfect for dessert after dinner. Yummmmm!

1 tsp 7 OZ / 200 ML

Once again mixed this with with one of the black teas my dad got from his trip to India. I’m 90% sure it was a darjeeling and I’m 100% sure I’m not mixing these two again as the black overpowered the blueberry flavor.

I’m starting to enjoy blending teas in my collection though, so that’s exciting :)

Flavors: Blueberry, Pastries

This tea is super sweet, and, coming from someone that loves sweetened teas, that’s saying a lot. The stevia is really overpowering. I just had a small sample, but that one experience completely put me off. If I was ever near a store again I’d consider buying a tiny amount and steeping for a shorter amount of time.

This is one of the first teas I purchased from DavidsTea. I didn’t like it hot. I didn’t like it cold brewed. I think I gave a lot of it away because I just couldn’t stand it.

Over the weekend, I stopped into a DavidsTea and was offered a free tea to go for my birthday. Feeling adventurous, I asked for the salesgirl’s favorite latte and got this tea with a little agave. She swore it tasted like blueberry pancakes and she was totally right.

It’s been three days but I’m still thinking about that latte! Sweet, creamy, BLUEBERRY goodness! Ack! Now I’m going to have to pick up some of this tea and get a milk frother…

Fjellrev

I’ll have to try that since I also didn’t care for it prepared those ways at home. :)

sundaysipping

It was so good! I’m trying to justify ordering some to myself now…
(Hope I’m not overstating it!)

Sipdown!

Finished this off by giving it a go iced. Better than what I was expecting and certainly one of my favourite black teas when it comes to being iced; probably because the black tea isn’t all that noticeable. Intense juicy blueberry notices and not a strong taste of stevia (as I’ve noticed in this tea on occasion and really rather dislike). This is not an essential in my cupboard but it will likely get restocked eventually.

Iced 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML
Kristal

Really wish I could drink this tea :( I can’t really drink black teas due to a sensitive stomach

Fay

That’s too bad :(

I doesn’t taste much like anything… and I cannot bear the stevia aftertaste. I gave the rest of my bag to someone else.

Boiling

I think, out of all the blueberry teas I have had, that this is my favourite. The blueberry is so intense and doesn’t seem artificial at all. It is very delicious, especially in the morning. It re-steeps quite well and is great hot or cold, although I prefer it hot. I quite miss this one since I have sipped it down. :( Someday, my friend, we shall reunite!

Flavors: Blueberry

Got a sample of this from EmilyGee! Have wanted to try it…that DavidsTea fan group on FB makes me wanna try tons of their teas because apparently they are amazing.
Well…
That’s definitely not the case in my book. xD
Just like with every other tea company, I seem to only like a few xD
I had high hopes for this one, but of course it was dashed when I took a sip of it. The steeping aroma smelled really sweet and fruity.
But the black tea base totally overruled. Wasn’t sweet at all. I didn’t even over-steep and it was just bland. Tasted faintly of blueberry but that wasn’t enough. Bummed out this wasn’t as good as everyone says! :( Glad I tried though. Thanks, EmilyGee!

Flavors: Bitter

if it makes you feel better i’m with you on this one…i don’t understand the love everyone has for it

OMGsrsly

I think I loved it because of the smell and also because it was so sweet when I got it to go. But I really don’t care for stevia, and I also don’t care as much for this tea anymore.

i like the blueberry tea from uh…….. crap well now i’ve forgotten. It’ll come to me eventually

Isserly

Hi! Can you post a link to the davids tea fan group? I can’t seem to find it!

A taste of summer as sold in their carnival collection. What I love most about blueberries is the ability to stain your fingers with their juices. As with blueberries, there are many book about summer, or the heat of a place where it is eternally summer. I have read countless books in which the character would think: That summer changed everything. While this tea might not be life changing for some, it is definitely a reminder of summer.

Books recommended for this tea: The Stand by Stephen King, The Kite Runner by
Khaled Hosseini, The Color Purple by Alice Walker

Flavors: Blueberry

Incredible blueberry smell and great flavour; good strong black tea without being too fruity.

Unfortunately has a bit of an aftertaste; good to drink with something to eat, but not a fan of it on it’s own.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML